Goodman Sisters #42 Is Kyle the dad? Only he nose... 👃😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man City are off to a warm weather training camp in Abu Dhabi after this game. ANY bets where Lauryn is going on holiday too? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The only place she’s needing to jet off to is the psych ward!

KW suitcases and calling the paps to the airport!

You could play a full blown orchestra on that brass neck of hers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is their a pic of these cases or an assumption I’m lost lol!?

Reactions: 5
The irony of him desperately wanting a daughter when we see how he treats and values women (or doesn’t). If this is his daughter and she grows up to be in a position like Annie, I’d like to see how he feels about that

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s calling the paps inside the airport for me. What a nob

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The irony of him desperately wanting a daughter when we see how he treats and values women (or doesn’t). If this is his daughter and she grows up to be in a position like Annie, I’d like to see how he feels about that
A daughter who has a slapper as a mother
Siblings she will never meet
Grandparents she’s never met
Who would want to do that ay
Loz to spite Annie

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Annie is pregnant I hope she gets a girl 💗 (not that a boy would be any less loved of course) it would just be exactly what she needs right now her own wanted loved little princess to dote on and distract her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
sorry if this has been bought up but to put someone on the birth cert doesn't the dad have to be there to sign it?? so he must've been there? or can you just give your kid whatever surname you want?
If not married father has to be there for him to go on the birth certificate. But you can give your child whatever surname you want

Reactions: 11
sorry if this has been bought up but to put someone on the birth cert doesn't the dad have to be there to sign it?? so he must've been there? or can you just give your kid whatever surname you want?
Yeah unless you're married

Reactions: 6
Wish you lot would just have a break, it’s taken me hours to catch up and my house looks like a bomb has dropped. I even mopped my floor with my phone firmly in my hand.
She’s just the gift that keeps on giving with these suitcases. Maybe she’s taking Kiki off to meet her dad the waiter?
I’m even more convinced Kyle isn’t the dad, I think what’s happened is that when she was born the doubts crept in with Annie and her and Kyle started arguing (hence the rumours of him moving out 5 months ago) and then on Boxing Day she’s sent that text. I think there is a slight possibility her met the kid/kids but I think that’s as far as it goes. They have had a DNA test done and begman has fled before the results come in and proves her to be a fully fledged bleeping psycho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If not married father has to be there for him to go on the birth certificate. But you can give your child whatever surname you want
However, if paternity is established the certificate can be amended at a later date.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A normal mother would have Spider-Man , paw patrol something child themed
come on he’s not allowed tv. Remember she had him watching Angela’s Christmas as it was basically black and white with no colour. Cocomelon is the devil reincarnated in her opinion. Maybe she let him watch Dora explorer at a push to keep up the espanol lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh lord have fukin mercy
Birth certificate gate again 🤣
Thanks Foxy for answering again !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ive never heard of this family until this kyle walker thing, wow vilee gonna read rest of the threads now

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s videos coming up about the situation on my TikTok not only is she getting ripped to peices in the comments but people are also directing people to you know what 📖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.