Goodman Sisters #41 New kid, new claim I knew he was married but I'm not to blame. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brass neck of her wishing he had asked for privacy for her 🤣🤣 get the duck outta here it’s cos of her this tit show is all over the press! She really is as thick as tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not laurEn saying “kairo birthday is 17th” thinking he’d put him on the boots to just ignore them in a statement.
Not laurEn betraying her son and shagging a man that’s ignored her son for him to ignore them again 🤣💀☠

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lauryn wanting privacy😂 that’s hilarious when she set up pap shots today and can’t keep her big fat gob shut on Instagram for months

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not super relevant but about 2/3 years ago Lauryn and Chloe both kept viewing my Instagram stories for a few days when I was public. Never followed them and I literally have like 500ish followers so no idea why it kept happening, had to block them until today to see the drama 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
You are not the first person to say this

Reactions: 8
Not laurEn saying “kairo birthday is 17th” thinking he’d put him on the boots to just ignore them in a statement.
Not laurEn betraying her son and shagging a man that’s ignored her son for him to ignore them again 🤣💀☠

And still she names them.both walker 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
admitted his betrayal after Lauryn, 32, sent her love rival a message on Boxing Day to reveal: "I don't have two baby daddy's - I have one."

In a cruel twist of the knife she then forwarded a photograph of Kyle secretly enjoying a playdate with both of his children in a park.

Tearful Annie, 30, had long

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The brass neck of her wishing he had asked for privacy for her 🤣🤣 get the duck outta here it’s cos of her this tit show is all over the press! She really is as thick as tit!!
He will never acknowledge her or the kids can’t she see that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I just wanna know if Kyle paid for the piles to be chopped off and the fanny to be put back together before he barebacked her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.