Goodman Sisters #41 New kid, new claim I knew he was married but I'm not to blame. šŸ„€

Who you giving 2 minutes to ?

• Rio Ferdinand ( Thin Lips)

Votes: 64 40.0%
  • Kyle Walker ( Big Nose)

Votes: 96 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Lucyxxxx on Yet another thread title

You queen
Two in a row
Can you make it a hattrick or will Loz beat you to it ?
Million dollar quesrion

Thread Recap;
Amelia

Still suffering with amnesia, she doesnā€™t speak to anyone involved with the recent media stories, but spent Christmas eve in Annie Kilners investment property

Chloe
We are patiently waiting for her statement jrs been 24 hours
Her fiancƩ has been accused of sleeping with some girl named Olivia and impregnating her
Then grunt started crying so that she had an abortion ( which she did)
We cannot confirm these allegations so please do not report me
Sources say xx
Limited comments on the gram

Grunt
Who is Olivia ?
Limited comments on the gram

Kauryn
Took Kasemine for a walk
First time they have been spotted since chubbers was born 5 months ago šŸ¤„
That baby on her hip is NOT 5 months old
Can someone ask her dad when she was born ?

Kyle
Should be fukin ashamed of himself
No statement to confirm or deny the allegations he is Kasemineā€™s dad
Kicked out the house
A tit human being

Kilner Duo
Gorgeous as ever with 98% of us on their side

Nearly lost my bestie @Redtea2 as she doesnā€™t think Walkers been back to Loz sexy face
One of us is right but we are cool itā€™s squashed šŸ¤Ŗ

Kitty Kat is educating the thread on shaving mixed race kids hair
Donā€™t fukin ask her again thošŸ¤£

Never a dull moment in this thread
Read the wiki
Stop asking us for court documents we donā€™t know
Stop asking us who Chloe, Amelia or Loz is read the wiki

Fairly welcoming bunch
Buckle up and welcome back to the tit show x

Previous Thread ( Was created last night)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I reckon kyles been seeing The kid on the DL all along. Thatā€™s why Lauryn is so confident and cocky in posting him in his dads kit and calling him daddy etc. she was probably warned to not open her gob or heā€™ll stop all contact.

Reactions: 45
I reckon kyles been seeing The kid on the DL all along. Thatā€™s why Lauryn is so confident and cocky in posting him in his dads kit and calling him daddy etc. she was probably warned to not open her gob or heā€™ll stop all contact.
Would love to know who got the old kit though. Sure Kyle can get access to new kits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As if I hadn't been on these threads for a few weeks as I thought Begman was getting boring.... The way I ran here last night and have binged several threads! Wow! Wtf! Those 5 poor kids all caught up in this :( At least RRR have an amazing mam who will put them first, support and protect them during this awful time for them. Then there's the panfaced prozasaurarse who'd sell her kids souls for a sidebar of shame moment... Those kids man, I feel for them growing up with that thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I donā€™t think he was seeing her or him. She wouldnā€™t be so cocky online as he would want to keep it hush hush. I still donā€™t believe he has is the dad. Waiting for Annie to sue her saggy arse

Reactions: 26
We all know Lauryn bizarrely copied Annieā€™s way of having her childrenā€™s names begin with the same letter and potentially the same amount of letters too?

Imagine if her Daughterā€™s name is Karma but ironically the only person who has been served karma now is that weathered old hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those of you that have messaged Sian, have any of your messages alluded to him 100% being the dad? And if so, has her replies confirmed if for you in your minds?

Reactions: 7
What are the bets that Chloe releases her statement tonight at prime time? Or has she got bigger fish to fry now, what with Grunt pulling off a KW himself & paying someone hush money to abort his child? Answers on a postcard please šŸ™šŸ¼

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.