Goodman Sisters #41 New kid, new claim I knew he was married but I'm not to blame. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Lozza know what decency is??? I’m convinced we are the suns source at this point. He never claimed the first why would he start claiming you know. It’s not about you proz funny enough you are not the fuckin victim here

Reactions: 27
Not super relevant but about 2/3 years ago Lauryn and Chloe both kept viewing my Instagram stories for a few days when I was public. Never followed them and I literally have like 500ish followers so no idea why it kept happening, had to block them until today to see the drama 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
As I missed a few threads and only just started to cat h up last night, where's the threats to ruin Xmas etc, anyone know if there's screenshots? The scruffy sket blocked me a long time ago

Reactions: 3
Not super relevant but about 2/3 years ago Lauryn and Chloe both kept viewing my Instagram stories for a few days when I was public. Never followed them and I literally have like 500ish followers so no idea why it kept happening, had to block them until today to see the drama 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Are your Initials similar to Annie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ on a bike, I didn't mean to start a rumour but he's a dirty dog so could have been with anyone.

Mr B always tells me to think before I say things so I'll try remember that.

But

You heard it here first x
Seen it on daily mail comments too. One person posted it but could be Laurie trying to take heat off herself

Reactions: 7
She’s mental which leads back to the burning question why the duck did he go back there again I don’t understand
this! Just why why why would he go back there after the horrendous fallout that happened after the first time, the ‘accidental’ pregnancy, the embarrassment of having a love child and the pain it’s caused his family, messy legal proceedings, Lauren embarrassing herself and him all over social media, just the general embarrassment of Lauren herself with her bleeping boring and endless posting of every ounce of milk she squeezed out of her tits, the taunting of his wife who did nothing wrong…..its endless

to not only go back there again but to do it with no protection, what the actual duck is wrong with him?? That’s why I just could not believe it. I didn’t think anyone could be that stupid. The world is such a horrible tit show at the moment and I know it sounds silly but hearing he actually is the dad just makes me despair of this cunting earth even more than I already did.

but anyways… lovely to hear of Annie’s pregnancy, she deserves all the happiness that a new baby brings, I hope its true, I bet lauryn is proper raging and gutted about it ha.

Reactions: 20
How does a married man not know to wear a condom when cheating on his wife??? Does he have no brain cells!

bleeping hell Lozzer 🤣 🤣 #PrivacyForALLFamilyMembersOrNone #StandUpForKairoAndKasemineWalker
#ModelLife #InfinityPool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.