Goodman Sisters #41 New kid, new claim I knew he was married but I'm not to blame. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lauryn be careful what u wish for cos u just might get it. Wanted all this out in the open for ages now can’t handle the heat

Reactions: 12
I love when this thread kicks off and we get a load of newbees and its like “welcome, you cant stand Lauryn Goodman either? Come on in”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’d say features no - blonde curly hair yes the little boy is holding a lion teddy in a picture too, maybe insanity has just set in on my part though reading too much into that 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also holding a lion teddy whilst wearing a Man City shirt 21.07.2023

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I predict an off the scale tantrum incoming from loz !!
Oh it’s defo coming. There is absolutely NOTHING she can say that will redeem herself now. She could say Kyle locked her in a room for 2 weeks and wouldn’t let her out incase she told the press and I’d be like “why not 3 weeks?” She’s trash always has been and always will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That post on Annie’s Insta about the teenage cousin being the Dad was so detailed. Do you reckon it was scabby flaps just trying to reignite a debate?

Reactions: 7
That post on Annie’s Insta about the teenage cousin being the Dad was so detailed. Do you reckon it was scabby flaps just trying to reignite a debate?
I had that thought myself especially as she then posted it wasnt. As got more talking about who it actually was.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.