Goodman Sisters #40 Side chick side chick What you gonna do What you gonna do when the wife sues you? 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people saying this 🤣 please tell me how? Because they both have black clothing on lol
---
Also why is lauryn built the way she is. Can’t even put my finger on what it is either. It’s her hip/leg shape
She’s got the worst legs I’ve ever seen on a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope she doesn’t come on here getting compared to Lauryn will set her back worst thing to happen this week

Reactions: 15
Corrr
I don’t condone cheating at all
But at least don’t let it be someone from family guy man
Fukin prick
Corrrr that’s not the Face of a woman who’s had things go her way!
She looks worried to fuk. Not happy. Not smug as I assumed shes be.
Ooooopsie. Kyle not run to you? Know you’re gonna be hated for this even more?
And also what has happened to the face.

Reactions: 14
Also the shaving mixed babies hairs, I don’t make the bleeping rules I just answered the question. It’s a fact. Now piss off asking me about it.
---

Is this about Lauryn?
But it isn't though that's why people are correcting you. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Annie will be just fine. Look at her it’s not like there won’t be fellas lining up to want to take her out. She’ll be able to have her pick unlike certain others

Reactions: 13
Why she still not confirming who the Dad is.
With Kiaro aparantly we all needed to know. But little no name and no dad doesn't get a say

what did Lauren’s post about spoiling Xmas say? I missed it? Also I wonder who the post on Boxing Day was from? It must have been from
Lauren herself because rumours have been flying round since she announced her pregnancy so it’s clearly solid proof

Reactions: 4
Lozza looks haggard, deflated, ill, old, horrendous…. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer woman 🤣🤣🤣 this is karma… no matter the circumstances, what tit Kyle fed her etc etc.. you just simply do NOT go round shagging a married man, having TWO children to him, and thinking your coming out of this smelling of roses! All the times she said she was gonna sing like a canary, and tit has well & truly hit the fan (what she wanted) and her silence is deafening!

Kyle is vile.. I cannot simply believe he’s done this to Annie again, she must be absolutely heartbroken! But why would he do this? Does he have feelings for Lozza? It couldn’t have been a ‘one time’ thing like Klarna.. this time it feels much more calculated! She’s been digging at Annie constantly, she must have thought she’s had the last laugh all this time!

Where is Chloe’s statement? She’s more silent than Pumahhh head office when they all walked out & left their jobs for #justice4Kairo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys she said the dad will be revealed in the new year and she’s kept to her word cut her some slack 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
what did Lauren’s post about spoiling Xmas say? I missed it? Also I wonder who the post on Boxing Day was from? It must have been from
Lauren herself because rumours have been flying round since she announced her pregnancy so it’s clearly solid proof
Maybe they even sent Annie the DNA results.
Imagine been at home with Kyle that day I would have flung the Xmas tree at him.
Imagine all the arguments his 3 little lions have had to hear as no way could you contain yourself with that information and wait until they have gone bed.
---
I hope Kyle does move on now and that pisses on Lauren's fire. Or he asks Lauren be his girlfriend and cheats on the witch. Karma
---
Annie is classy she will eventually meet a lovely hot bloke. She will be so happy and wish she never took him back.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Maybe they even sent Annie the DNA results.
Imagine been at home with Kyle that day I would have flung the Xmas tree at him.
Imagine all the arguments his 3 little lions have had to hear as no way could you contain yourself with that information and wait until they have gone bed.
---
I hope Kyle does move on now and that pisses on Lauren's fire. Or he asks Lauren be his girlfriend and cheats on the witch. Karma
---
Annie is classy she will eventually meet a lovely hot bloke. She will be so happy and wish she never took him back.
lauren would let him cheat. Shed put up with anything as long as she has him in her clutches

Reactions: 11
Could she have even done a DNA test on the kids??.. so it shows they are full siblings. She may not even need Kyle join in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.