Goodman Sisters #40 Side chick side chick What you gonna do What you gonna do when the wife sues you? 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the shaving mixed babies hairs, I don’t make the bleeping rules I just answered the question. It’s a fact. Now piss off asking me about it.
---
Unpopular opinion here but people commenting tit like that Olivia thing on Chloe’s Instagram is out of order, pure troll behaviour that. People make stuff up then everyone runs with it like the person commenting about her 20 year old cousin, again a load of tit.
Is this about Lauryn?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I’m late to the party but… the way Lauryn has named her children all K’s like Annie has done all R’s. What an absolute psycho 😂

Reactions: 39
Lauryn never leaves the house but she papped today with baby klearpay coincidence. Them pics are so set up. Where’s klarna? Is he not needed now for her sick games

Reactions: 19
He’s definitely got a type!!!
Why are people saying this 🤣 please tell me how? Because they both have black clothing on lol
---
Also why is lauryn built the way she is. Can’t even put my finger on what it is either. It’s her hip/leg shape

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was thurs tht pic it says on article[

QUOTE="Bobsmith, post: 18005967, member: 110655"]
So she just had to go for coffee today of all days any normal person would be so embarrassed they wouldn’t leave the house for at least a week but she had to go out today knowing the paps would be around …. Imagine being so desperate for fame but the only way you can get in the papers is this shitshow!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Imagine shagging a man with his firstborns name on his chest
His wife’s eyes on his legs
🤢🤢 she has no fukin self respect or did he keep his clothes on loz

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I cannot get over how well Annie and Sian are handling this ❤ both beautiful inside and out.
they will go on to thrive 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not that it’s anything to be proud of but how has she managed to get pregnant and sorted financially for 18 years not once but twice by a premier league and England footballer all whilst he’s been with someone, married and had a whole family? There are girls who try this carry on and can’t manage it with single footballers 🤣 shes played a blinder I’ll give her that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.