Goodman Sisters #38 He's a narcissist until the end, unless he gets me a new Mercedes Benz 🚙

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done and welcome to @no1knows2
Brilliant entry 🎉

Thread Recap
It all happened so fast
We are known on tattle for being the lunatics and as foxy would say…Fair

But the biggest lunatic going is Lauryn Catherine Goodman

She is off her fukin rocker

Life update ( please ping me over 2.99)

Amelia ‘MJ’ Goodman:
All posts archived not sure why
She probably needed a ‘break’

Carron Mi Joolie Goodman:
duck knows

Chlo Job Goodman:
Left comments slating Little Loz on her last picture, Loz decided to comment on her burner and when spotted deleted them 🤣
Shots fired left right and centre

Lauryn Pan Face Goodman:

Depends what day it is tbh
One day she’s a bad witch, blessed not beefing the landlord

Next day she’s a victim of #Narcissistic Abuse
She put up a post with Giro Walker in ‘gifted’ pjs which happened to be cfc

She then wrote a caption basically saying she thought things would be different SECOND time around and that they ( daddy) does not get to say mean things about their kids depending on who they are around
She doesn’t care tho because she can get #Screenshots
This pissed me right off as it was just as traitors on bbc was starting.

She then put a load of hashtags which I have linked below.

She deleted negative comments about her as she was not expecting the backlash
She also liked a lot of comments suggesting big nose was the father to both kids
But by 08:50 am the post was deleted 😝

She has updated her followers with a blog claiming she’s in therapy and dealing with the aftermath of the stress caused
Apparently her solicitor said she shoulda got a house in the first year
Who gives a toss
Greedy witch

I have challenged Loz to eat some chocolate buttons if Walker is the dad
She only has 24 hours

We are a welcoming bunch MOST of the time
We tend to get alot of people writing to us on dailymail or Annie’s comments
Leave us alone !

Signed… your fave lunatic 👅

P.S can we let #BirthCertificateGate be a thing of the past ?

Previous Thread:

Wiki:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I can’t make my mind up if he’s the da or no ! 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ one day I’m like he MUST BE then I think but why all the dirty deleting ! Chloe’s post about how can u forget to eat was 100% shots fired ! And leaving all the bad comments obvs a lot going on behind the scenes . Come on skanky Goodmans get it all out in the open so we have a great thread 🤣🤣🫶🏻🫶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Man were flying through these thank you quagmire for the endless entertainment the pleasure in being able to watch ur life and say nah duck that!!!
Cant wait to see what 2024 brings from this bat tit crazy skank!!
Wonder if jan will be the reveal find out of kashew nuts sister is actually called kidney bean
Cant wait for baby walker ❤
Hope this year kyle finally gets his tit together for the sake of roman who will most defo be on ther internet

I reckon this is this is the beginning of an almighty downfall for oor lozza!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Great recap @Lizzy 93 ❤

Khloe has been online since the last comments on her post 6hrs ago BUT she still hasn’t deleted the post or comments 🤣 I am shocked the “top secret document” is still there loud & proud in the comments? 🙃 Did Kamelia know the tit was about to hit the fan & ducked out gracefully?? 🧐 Khloe won’t care every comment I’m sure means her picture gets more attention & up’s her engagement. Although Khloe’s insta account isn’t a business/creator account anymore 👀🤭

Klauryn your a Kunt for doing this to Klarna & Klearpay.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
when Kauryn said go back to tattle off the burner
🤣🤣🤣14 people want to know who the dad is according to last thread

why ? He’s not involved understandably #IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still not the dad 🤣🤣
Is the boring witch back in her box exclusively pumping to fill her freezer 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm actually even doubting that alien specimen is even the mother, how could something so backward have not just one but 2 babies 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm actually even doubting that alien specimen is even the mother, how could something so backward have not just one but 2 babies 🤔🤔🤔
Jolie is starting to think like me!

There is something off about this entire thing.

duck the Dad! I want to know how she cured infertility.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do you offer Klarna luc?
Yes babe and clearpay xxx
---
Its the magic moon charged beads that did it. Did u not know she was infertile until she started wearing them? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Has she named the kid yet or what????
---
Do you offer Klarna luc?
Was gonna say if u msg ur mate kyle he will sub u the 2.99, but then i remembered about your blockage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Posted months ago that I thought he was the dad
No matter how gorgeous Annie is they have been together years and his multiple cheating shows how little disregard he holds her in .
This is all about a money gagging order that she did not have with her son.
I absolutely think he tried to sell her that he loved both families and she seems utterly obsessed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
No matter how gorgeous Annie is they have been together years and his multiple cheating shows how little disregard he holds her in .
I absolutely think he tried to sell her that he loved both families and she seems utterly obsessed
Why would she accept being gagged when she’s love Annie to know they’ve had another baby?

Reactions: 26

Can you gag a parent? Legally can you??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.