Goodman Sisters #3 Brighton slapper wishes she were Annie, can’t cast love spells with a baggy fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take it yo yo swing yer knickers like yer jaw begman has run out of money this month which is why she is sitting chatting herself up from her fake profiles.

She is soooooo unhappy with her life it shows, see beggy, money won't buy you peace and happiness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Its as if she hears kyles still a cheat so she likes to post digs to worry annie. I wonder who tells her this tho someone as equally as bitter as her. Shes a bleeping embarrasment. I know we laugh but at this point she needs bleeping help shes obsessed. Kyles that much of a rat lauryn you would drap your drawers and everything else if he offered so he cant be that bad eh. Shes an absolute freak of a person!!

Reactions: 13
Yes we said that on the night she did the live with can’t find love nadia 🤣oh that was bloody funny that l wonder if she will get her jaw shaved mate

Exactly she’s so fukin pathetic as is the woman writing to her
Il check my junk deleted photos and bring that pic back up for u Her jaw n teeth were 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez the desperation in her for that wee boy to KICK that ball, wasn’t happy one bit when he said catch 🤣🤣 Her universe just spins round a Kyle Walker axel, if she wasn’t such a bleep I’d pity her!!

Reactions: 16
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Followed by a video of her squating in the exact same outfit she had on the other day 🤮 has it been washed I think the duck not

The manky hi top vans for another workout 🤮🤮🤮
First of all she wrote that to herself “proof” lairens fave word that is a lie WEEEE along with Cy have proof !!!!
The woman that wrote that must be as deluded as Lairen if she’s real

secondly after she had some surgery she’s suddenly in gym never posted gym before
Fake witch
Manky stinking clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Followed by a video of her squating in the exact same outfit she had on the other day 🤮 has it been washed I think the duck not

This working out is clearly for the gram. I cannot workout out in any of my converse high tops or just the flat ones. They are uncomfortable as duck and I only bought them for show with summer dresses. I wear sketchers for working out and long walks. I have puma for more heavy duty terrain like forest walks. Plus when you work out properly you sweat like duck.

She's pathetic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Ewww midden. Her fans grammar tells me all I need to know about her. They beleeves they own lyeesss like innit. Yeah we read the court document and know the prozza believes her own lies. Kyle ain’t chose no baby name and did not and does not want her offspring. 2 weeks till Annie’s 30 flirty and thriving unlike the walloper

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she have a BBL? Or bum implants? I’ve only noticed it now in the squatting video… then had a closer look at her pics and it looks like it

Reactions: 7
Does he have a BBL? Or bum implants? I’ve only noticed it now in the squatting video… then had a closer look at her pics and it looks like it
I reckon some injections she never ever posted her at gym before went ‘ ghost ‘ suddenly stretching in the park
Tart

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he is such an OG why the duck do u insist on making him looking exactly like Reign Walker and acting like …. sorry who’s his dad again? Duno if she’s mentioned it before?? I think he might be a footballer 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ahh the link that you can buy a t shirt clearly 3 size too big…. Must be tit fast fashion, so she can spend the rest on herself… where is his designer brands or is that only saved for when she pays for backgrid poses

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Todays bollocks
Where was her intuition when it came to CY WONT BE PAYING YOUR FUKIN DEBT !
Funniest thing another women so happy to be a single mum because of lozza, lozza doesn’t want to be a single mum if Kyle came she would go running

• Haha
  • Heart
Ahh the link that you can buy a t shirt clearly 3 size too big…. Must be tit fast fashion, so she can spend the rest on herself… where is his designer brands or is that only saved for when she pays for backgrid poses

Probs kyles she stole it from his hotel 😂😂😂

• Haha
Funniest thing another women so happy to be a single mum because of lozza, lozza doesn’t want to be a single mum if Kyle came she would go running
You @Lucymyers @4FoxAche don’t say much anymore but you all have me crying .

makes me laugh she calls herself a single mum but she basically begged your honour for cash because she’s unable to provide on her Instagram wage

Probs kyles she stole it from his hotel 😂😂😂
Or when he was throwing out the trash she was hiding in bushes collecting it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I might have to join 👀

Do you think jingly jangly beads will get me a nice arse? It’s kinda gone a bit south since having the 4 kids…
I see it coming some “follower” msg 1st msg kyles a bleep ur amazing a bleeping inspiration then next msg just bought ur beads wore them 5 mins now I have an arse like Kim K 🙌🏽

don’t bother asking Kyle Walker to pay for surgery because it will be a firm no he doesn’t pay for that 😂😂

And I bet there’s nothing wrong with ur arse🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
I see it coming some “follower” msg 1st msg kyles a bleep ur amazing a bleeping inspiration then next msg just bought ur beads wore them 5 mins now I have an arse like Kim K 🙌🏽

don’t bother asking Kyle Walker to pay for surgery because it will be a firm no he doesn’t pay for that 😂😂

And I bet there’s nothing wrong with ur arse🙈
Mr B likes it. That’s all that matters 😂 still could be a bit perkier, but literally cannot be bothered. I’m too lazy to do anything about it but moan. Aha!

She gets £8k a month. I’m sure if she curbed her spending for a couple of months, she could pay for her own prolapse or whatever’s wrong with her vagina/arse/bulldog chewing a wasp face

Wish she’d either duck off or sing like a canary. I’d love to know what she’s got over KW (although probably nothing) he seems to have more over her. Still can’t get over the scruff going on tv saying she found out she was pregnant during a ‘kidney scan’ at 5 months. Dick

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.