Goodman Sisters #3 Brighton slapper wishes she were Annie, can’t cast love spells with a baggy fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it did 😂🤷🏽‍♀️ 2022?
Oh don’t expect to see their names lovely so Whatever was the most shocking was her

although I think the original one has been deleted can anyone confirm ? TheJanuary one ?
the appeal is there but I have them saved so when she lies I can reference your honour 🙃

so check May date because I think the original is gone x

Reactions: 4
Thank you for the hints. I’m not asking for anymore but I honestly give up 🤣 I must be really thick. I’ve opened everything from 2022 & nothing 😂
Got to the site that starts with a B and then go to databases at the top and search that way I just found it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Got to the site that starts with a B and then go to databases at the top and search that way I just found it :)
Bailll type this in… you can say the name it’s a website that is in the public domain… the Vardy case is on there as is Prince Harry and even the Dubai Sheikh.. there is no harm being done reading it… but it depends case to case and is usually documented in red on the front 😁 look under family division decision NOT high court and check date 11/5/2022

Reactions: 5
Hopefully that’s it now I don’t know how many times it’s been said I’m sure someone put the actual link once 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
A bit in the interview given by lauren Goodyear ppl messaging her who wouldn’t say hello to her in the street, god love her 🙈 then she has these 2 rat bastard witches so called friends they make me sick, they should support in private and be silent in public
At least she’s honest
People are so fake these sisters shot down to Essex to be at this party
Although I have seen them with the fake paps with Goodger
The public flowers tit from Chloe was cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 9
At least she’s honest
People are so fake these sisters shot down to Essex to be at this party
Although I have seen them with the fake paps with Goodger
The public flowers tit from Chloe was cringe
Why do they need to let everyone know their supporting her uno what I mean it’s like look at us we’re so nice 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was that not fat Heidi on chloes stories yesterday or the day before 😂😂
I don’t follow Chloe. The way she talks drives me mad. Imagine having 2 daughters (never heard Amelia speak) have the most painful, annoying voices. They constantly sound like they’ve just finished food and are picking the food out their teeth (clobo, I’m looking at you!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s mad how consumed with jelousy lozza is for Annie. She couldn’t split up a digestive biscuit 😂. As if the walkers are gonna listen to anything she says or implies when she doesn’t even get to speak to them via email, gave to face. She and her child are non existent to them. However, when she talks about a leopard she might mean she never stop being a benefit thief, prostitute, tit mother or shagging married men with young children.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing about baggy fanny putting up all these quotes is I would Honestly expect her to be perfect and she isn’t.
She’s one of the worst she never ever holds her hands up
She thinks she’s perfect
Benefit cheating
Sleeping with men in relationships
Demanding money for debts
Demanding money for things she didn’t pay for
I could go on and on and on
When she found out she was having a boy I bet she was GUTTED
She has been attempting to torment Annie for 2.5 years now

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.