Goodman Sisters #3 Brighton slapper wishes she were Annie, can’t cast love spells with a baggy fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread - but glad I found you!
Question is Giro surname actually Walker? If so how was she able to do that and why would you want to if child is estranged from that side of the family. Strange behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Question is Giro surname actually Walker? If so how was she able to do that and why would you want to if child is estranged from that side of the family. Strange behaviour
You can have whatever surname you want on a birth certificate father doesn't need to give permission or be there for that, and yes agree she a pan face nut job last thing I would do is have my one night stand who doenst want to know surname on my child

Reactions: 8
not only is it actually Walker, Loz has also been trying to convince everyone that she and Kyle “mutually agreed” it while they were in good terms.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone wanna quickly make it ? Before we get into a new topic ? I’ve made too many lol anyone pleaseeee previous page for most votes is @Lucymyers

@TheLadyTea x
I’ll do it now

new thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.