Goodman Sisters #29 Loz… Chloe Goodmans Shamed Sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't think I could be anymore embarrassed by her but here we are🤷 hanging on to Charlotte Dawson troll tit 😂 I agree with someone else who said she hates this thread which is true as she can't run her own narrative here, she can't delete comments, she can't block people and the truth (I.e was written on an actual judgement and no Annie didn't write this despite panface claims)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why would her birth story be any different to any other birth story you hear and don’t pay and to be honest don’t wanna hear 🤷🏽‍♀️ we give birth and we remember it. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Found this in the archives of the daily fail from 2018 😂 since when does dating the brother of a footballer make you a wag 😂 bet the actual wags were quaking in their heels at the thought of slaggy pan face unveiling herself- NOT !! 🤣 always been a joke
The journalist who wrote this must have been high or something 😂 seriously

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Found this in the archives of the daily fail from 2018 😂 since when does dating the brother of a footballer make you a wag 😂 bet the actual wags were quaking in their heels at the thought of slaggy pan face unveiling herself- NOT !! 🤣 always been a joke
Designer who what?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has had this nit problem for a while then.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I gave it to Chloe she works hard
possible shade at her slag sister . Let’s face it she fleeced grant and her grandparents then got everything from the walkers and no doubt ain’t paid them back woman she is

it angers people when people like lauryn get everything free when they ain’t worked for it ! Oh well in 14 years she will have nothing at least Chloe will

Has Loz deleted her account? Cannot find her and couldn't find her on my other page lol.
I'd be mega impressed if she blocked me on both 😆😂

Reactions: 8
Funny how she shares the troll thing in between her breast feeding posts 😭😂 I mean you’re breastfeeding your child, following Loser’s stories and then out of no where, negativity that would make your breasts shrivel, pops up 🥲 lovely 🙃 scary posts about putting children on the internet, taking them into public toilets, doxxing people that have nothing to do with her and harassing a man and his family for nearly four years. Wow.

P O S I T I V E

Oh look… mum of the year is at it again

Please I hope no one follows what she says. Should definitely keep lights off. Why are you wanting to wake a sleeping baby?

She’s always so worried about early wakings. Don’t have babies if you can’t cope with being woken 😊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stupid cow.

Some parenting advice the for the daft bleep: Your babies/children don't have to work around you and convenience you. You make sure you work around them and convenience them.

YOU chose to have babies. They wake you up. It's part of the deal. She is such a waste of a private education.

Studies have found kids get their intelligence (or lack of) from their Mum... poor Kerching and Kiwi

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s obviously got a bit of negative feedback in the DMs, so goes and then credits the person who is the actual ‘expert’. She’s such a fraud.

Reactions: 15
Fgs why tf is she tryin so hard to get the kid to stay asleep. Shes a newborn baby ish fgs. As for turning lights on thats just cruel. Just bottle feed the poor baby with formula and shell prob sleep a lot longer. She really does think shes better than everyone just cos she breast feeds 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Goodman Sisters #30 Selling Giro’s stale birth story, who’s lickle girl’s daddy just ask Maury! Living rent free in Annie’s house now cluck off Loz Kyle’s not your spouse! 🤣🤭

• Haha
Is there a baby name or dad yet? And is she exclusively pumping with this one as that will be hard work with 2!

Reactions: 6
Has anybody seen the comment she left a week ago on a post from June. Lauryn has commented replying to someone ‘and he has more’ but can’t see the first comment she’s replying to. Does she mean he has more kids insinuating the new baby is Kyles
---

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Is there a baby name or dad yet? And is she exclusively pumping with this one as that will be hard work with 2!
No name or dad reveal yet 🥱 seems she is breast feeding this baby herself rather than pumping for the nanny to feed like she did with giro.

Reactions: 12
Fgs why tf is she tryin so hard to get the kid to stay asleep. Shes a newborn baby ish fgs. As for turning lights on thats just cruel. Just bottle feed the poor baby with formula and shell prob sleep a lot longer. She really does think shes better than everyone just cos she breast feeds 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t give a duck who breast feeds but ain’t no way I’m having kids dangling from my tits every time they want milk
my Friends child was constantly on hers she couldn’t do anything she refused to have the beast milk in a bottle 😂
she had no life for two years .

you can tell lauryn is hating life right now stuck at home with two kids can’t afford a nanny unless she goes without but she’s to selfish to put her kids first . No job but wearing a £4K bracelet paid for by her three year old child !! She’s shamfull

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.