Goodman Sisters #29 Loz… Chloe Goodmans Shamed Sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! them noises and movements, that baby is 3 month old. Would guess baby was born June.

can any tattle detectives look for baby registration for goodman ? Like they did for girls name change?

Reactions: 14
Sorry I'm late to the party but how is the trolls account tracking down tattleusers and where they live?

Reactions: 5
I disagree. I think she's deaperate for the thread to close. So, she's posting the stuff about exposing Tattlers to scare us off.

Think about what we've found and the truths that are posted on here. More and more people are joining. We all know she writes things to herself on her burners and you can tell her need to write to herself for engagement has increased.

Her followers are paid for, her own burner accounts and people there for the drama. Tattle is showing her for exactly what she is and she can't control this narrative or delete it.
Exactly she hates it she was happy when her thread shut but we was allowed this one she can duck off tryna close the thread

Reactions: 11
Agree! them noises and movements, that baby is 3 month old. Would guess baby was born June.

can any tattle detectives look for baby registration for goodman ? Like they did for girls name change?
Not yet. 2022 births aren't showing on there yet. She's vile.

Reactions: 9
Baby was born when them ‘ Dubai’ nights were put out
She sold the story she met kyle in September for a reason
We’ve always said the baby was June/ July
She’s huge

Reactions: 18
Her new website front page
(took me a while to get on, so much site traffic it kept crashing... 🤥🤡)

"Lots of exciting content to come as she looks to address the misunderstandings"

What misunderstandings might they be?

*When you accidentally claimed thousands in benefits for luxury holidays?
*When you accidentally got pregnant to a multimillionaire married footballer claiming infertility?
*When you accidentally forgot to tell him for 6 months and accidentally told a TV interviewer the same story?
*When you accidentally revealed the famous Father to the press and your pap friend accidentally caught you on holiday at the same time?
*When you accidentally forgot to get a job so family/your child has to pay for your house/car/clothes/holidays/debts?

So many misunderstandings to clear up 🤍
Looks like that cart will stay empty 😂😂 I saw the nappy pants I thought the messiah was fully potty trained and studying for his degree in Spanish
---
Surprised she’s asking when she doesn’t know the dad
Kairo hand me downs….
---
Surprised she’s asking when she doesn’t know the dad
Kairo hand me downs….
bleeping tragic 😂😂🤡🤡 song daddies bad daughters mate you have two kids with no dad involved you freak
nearly your bedtime ain’t it loz or you busy stalking the walkers 😂🤡
---

Definitely no nanny . She can’t afford one and Kyle refused he said Annie raised three kids with no nanny so she can 😂😂
Unfortunately she took it back to court she wanted a nanny 2 days a week 12 hour shifts, jusge said no it was excessive and can only have 16 hours.. then when he starts school it reduces down to 6 hours per day for 2 days… so she will have to pay herself for the other one 😂😂 caroon will have to pick up the slack
---
Explain this chapter loz
Annie made him 🤍
I see you and Jelly have been rattling someone’s cage nearly spat my brew out 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She is awfully quiet 🤐
What about all the breastfeeding mums how will they cope without her advice all night long 😂

Looks like the birth story is a flop all her single mum followers (no shade) that wanted to hear her stale birth story and not one has commented 🤨
Maybe the £2.99 is too much to loose from their child benefit each month, not everyone gets 8k in maintenance Lauryn 😂🤭

2D22F4D9-8FE9-456D-A84F-9DE44EA5E127.jpeg

Caption : Nurse Feeds baby Kairo while we look on lovingly at our son, so proud, looks just like his Dad! 🤣
We called him King Kairo.
(The lion king music plays gently in the background) 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I see you and Jelly have been rattling someone’s cage nearly spat my brew out 😂😂
Me? Innocent bystander 😂
---
She is awfully quiet 🤐
What about all the breastfeeding mums how will they cope without her advice all night long 😂

Looks like the birth story is a flop all her single mum followers (no shade) that wanted to hear her stale birth story and not one has commented 🤨
Maybe the £2.99 is too much to loose from their child benefit each month, not everyone gets 8k in maintenance Lauryn 😂🤭

View attachment 2411120
Caption : Nurse Feeds baby Kairo while we look on lovingly at our son, so proud, looks just like his Dad! 🤣
I don’t think a nurse has ever fed any of my kids (also thought she breastfed with K but couldn’t carry on so pumped?) this is a weird photo, and she hasn’t even mentioned the blog is out? Weird

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is awfully quiet 🤐

View attachment 2411120
Wonder how many times she mentioned it was Kyle walkers son🤣🤣🤣 bleeping tragic bastard. Obsessed fan girl Loz the proz. They poor kids having that desperado as a mother

• Haha
Where on earth on that last little crumb of a braincell that she has, makes her think that folk want to pay for gironimos birth story???? Why??? Just why??? She's making a complete tit of herself on that website again. No one wants to pay for that nonsense, when is she going to realise that just because she has a child to a footballer whom doesn't even acknowledge them no one cares. They would if it was gossip but that's about it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Loz exciting birth story - She laboured, kairo the unwanted messiah love child walker begman ripped her fanny entering the world, they left the hospital to Chloe's house because she's a sad lonely unlovable unlikeable slag with none of her own, kidded on he was a girl, hid his name for months because he's too A-list to reveal right away have to seek as much attention as possible, never worked, nobody cares including his unconsenting sperm donor and same 3 years later. The end!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like Liaryn is jumping on the bandwagon trying so desperately to be noticed likkle Begg this is the response from the lady in question 👀
Laura Goodmum 🤣🤣🤣💀 Dead

FC7B1A3A-65DF-4D45-8FDB-092ED186C6A6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Liaryn is jumping on the bandwagon trying so desperately to be noticed likkle Begg this is the response from the lady in question 👀
Laura Goodmum 🤣🤣🤣💀 Dead

View attachment 2411607
Hahahaaha 🤣🤣🤣 that’s funny but she’s far from a good mum

it was part time working mummy that said the woman had commented on her because of Lauryn making it her business to keep sharing it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Laura Goodmum 🤣🤣🤣💀 Dead

View attachment 2411607
I dunno what she’s harping on about but when people go out their way to spell a name so wrong it really doesn’t convince me anything
😂she’s doing way too much
Guilty as charged
Like loz on her burner account saying she’s a big fan of liaryn
Hun a big fan and can’t spell her name right

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon the sad bleep thought all those replying yes to the birth story would subscribe and she was rubbing her hands but folk are like no, I want to hear it but I ain't paying money for that clap trap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Loz surely Kyle’s paying you enough
Taking advantage of people
Proper bleep
Money grabbing slapper

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's such a loser the only thing she actually cares about is money and fame.

That is it, in lauryns life if you don't bring money and attention you can duck right off as far as she's concerned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.