Goodman Sisters #29 Loz… Chloe Goodmans Shamed Sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody seen the comment she left a week ago on a post from June. Lauryn has commented replying to someone ‘and he has more’ but can’t see the first comment she’s replying to. Does she mean he has more kids insinuating the new baby is Kyles
---
I thought she was insinuating more that are not known about that are not hers ? Who knows so many lies

Reactions: 10
Has anybody seen the comment she left a week ago on a post from June. Lauryn has commented replying to someone ‘and he has more’ but can’t see the first comment she’s replying to. Does she mean he has more kids insinuating the new baby is Kyles
---
I think the post she was replying to said something like 'Annie's only got 3 kids not 4' 🤮

Reactions: 12
lozza erasing negative comments as fast as kyle has erased her and giro from his memory. Funny the desperate woman has deleted the comment about which footballer have u slagged but kept the we all know it’s kyles 😂 so blatantly obvious it’s her account and reenforces reasons why kyle def didn’t go back there. Utter twit. Imagine wanting everyone to think the married family guy who pumped n dumped u and ur sprog as fast as a flick of a kettle has impregnated u again 🫢🫢🫢🫣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Duno whats worse kidding on uv had an affair with a married man and "accidently" fallen pregnant or actually letting him near u again after how hes "bullied" kairo either one its so embarressing no self respect no wonder her family wont publicly acknowledge her, here btw that seems to be a pattern eh? No one admitting to knowing her 🤣🤣 well except petite pete bt snobby arse thinks shes too good for her i think shes jealous of remi and thats her problem

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t give a duck who breast feeds but ain’t no way I’m having kids dangling from my tits every time they want milk
my Friends child was constantly on hers she couldn’t do anything she refused to have the beast milk in a bottle 😂
I’m honestly so glad I never breastfed tbh 😂 these ‘influencers’ who push ‘breast is best’ has had the opposite effect on me. From her to Solomon, they have really put me off ever breastfeeding

Reactions: 14
I’m honestly so glad I never breastfed tbh 😂 these ‘influencers’ who push ‘breast is best’ has had the opposite effect on me. From her to Solomon, they have really put me off ever breastfeeding

She will have a set of tits to match her prolapse 🤣🤣🤣 saggy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she posts these breastfeeding questions she gets, and leaves the previous ignored messages above…do you think it’s cos she wants to show she can’t answer messages usually, because she is just too busy as she’s so famous :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really is pushing this birth story BS. If anything traumatic happened we would have heard about it before now, she’s jumping on that Talia’s idea. So sad.

Reactions: 13
new thread folk

Feel free to copy and paste the last messages 🤍🤍🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes done this so mags battle for the exclusive scoop. Bidding war. First bid 1pence

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.