Goodman Sisters #20 LG got KG in a shirt that says ‘dad’, U’re still the most regrettable shag Kyles had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at Annie's life compared to Laurens I'm not surprised she doesnt even waste her time with a reaction. lauren can kick and scream all she wants it doesn't phase Annie one bit

Reactions: 27
Annie and the boys are at the parade, on Taylor Wards story. Not posting it as two of her boys faces are in it so i’m sure it will be deleted soon but they all look so happy 🥰
only 3 kids on shoulders what about the poor 4th kid on the floor :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Annie and the boys are at the parade, on Taylor Wards story. Not posting it as two of her boys faces are in it so i’m sure it will be deleted soon but they all look so happy 🥰
Awww they are soo beautiful and happy. Glad these amazing parents protect their child from evil. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Awwww duck her magic beast milk to the rescue to cure chicken pox 🤮😂😂😂
See for a kid who doesn’t eat chocolate or juice breast milk for years only natural this and that he’s unwell constant
If shes not had chick pox before shell be required to isolate from messiah as its v dangerous to preg women. Know this as it happened to me

Reactions: 6
The lauryn thread is by far the best on here it cracks me up daily I wish we could have a real life witch in a beer garden

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That’s why kairo had to watch from the livingroom he has chicken pox silly us and kyles soul mate is ofc squeezing her magic scar curing liquid from her nipples

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Chloe getting comments under her kids pics. They must be mortified on their sisters behalf. Lozza will be sitting preggers ugly alone in her box. Meanwhile Annie who has access to private jets and millions of pounds is out in Manchester looking happy as Larry surrounded by her boys and friends, locals and about to watch her husband 💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pahaha the slag blocked me because I liked a comment on Annie's page. I don't follow Lauren; never have, never commented either. What an absolute lunatic that woman is. She's been talking about Annie for a solid 24 hours now.

Reactions: 23
No its all pregancy
Is it? I thought the first 20 weeks were the danger zone. I’ve actually just remembered when my son had it I was pregnant again, so I’ve been around chicken pox very closely twice. But I’d already had it when I was younger 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Chloe getting comments under her kids pics. They must be mortified on their sisters behalf. Lozza will be sitting preggers ugly alone in her box. Meanwhile Annie who has access to private jets and millions of pounds is out in Manchester looking happy as Larry surrounded by her boys and friends, locals and about to watch her husband 💙💙💙
Wonder how long tokky teeth will leave this up for 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And after she’s throughly embarressed herself her child her family and every fucker she’s ever met she’s back to pumping and breast feeding which is the ONLY thing she’s ever done for kairo and it’s FREE 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it? I thought the first 20 weeks were the danger zone. I’ve actually just remembered when my son had it I was pregnant again, so I’ve been around chicken pox very closely twice. But I’d already had it when I was younger 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was heavily preg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.