Goodman Sisters #20 LG got KG in a shirt that says ‘dad’, U’re still the most regrettable shag Kyles had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would bloody LOVE it if Kyle and Annie’s boys were on that bus / parade at some point
She would go even more bleeping balistic and I am absolutely here for it 🤣

Reactions: 15
Lauryn blocked me no lie, not even a minute after me liking comments on Annie’s post, other comments saying the same, she sits on her fat dumpy arse stalking Annie’s account all day, clearly. Look after your kid you fat bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Lauryn blocked me no lie, not even a minute after me liking comments on Annie’s post, other comments saying the same, she sits on her fat dumpy arse stalking Annie’s account all day, clearly. Look after your kid you fat bleep
Screaming 😂 you’re all ace on here man

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he had them she is curing his scars as we speak couldn’t do it yestrday she was busy harassing Annie hope kairo wasn’t too itchy
Just a friendly reminder I’m heavily pregnant and due now because we shagged in September
She’s so full of tit

btw I’m heavily pregannt
Btw if you didn’t know I’m still heavily preggo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she’s colostrum harvesting she’s gotta be past 36 weeks? If I remember correctly my little one is 10 but it was very very near the end

Reactions: 10
Instagram need to remove the number from follower count when she blocks she would have like50 folk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Annie and the boys are at the parade, on Taylor Wards story. Not posting it as two of her boys faces are in it so i’m sure it will be deleted soon but they all look so happy 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Annie and the boys are at the parade, on Taylor Wards story. Not posting it as two of her boys faces are in it so i’m sure it will be deleted soon but they all look so happy 🥰
Loz will spin it and say why is Taylor happy with her step kids even tho it’s a completely diff story
I’m so glad Annie gets to celebrate 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 25
omg reign is just gorgeous 🥰 that’s the 1st time I’ve seen any the boys close up
Looks like annie and her boys are living in the moment and enjoying every bit of their dads achievement ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bet the boys have yet another fresh new strip to wear today and kairos mum hasn’t even washed his to wear again today wonder if she’s mortified realising it’s the old one 😱😭😂😂😂😂
How embarressing awk you tried hun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love how Annie is not fucked at all, lauryn will be even more raging 🤣🤣

Look how happy they all are and then you have miserable begman

Awww love how happy she looks 💖 She clearly doesn't give a flying duck about Loz and her shenanigans 🤣

• Heart
Haha I LOVE that Taylor has posted this lauryn will be foaming at the mouth

Reactions: 27
does he have chicken pox? Thought that was dangerous for a pregnant woman?!
I think it’s early pregnancy. With my first pregnancy, I worked in a nursery and all the kids got it. My eldest still hasn’t had chicken pox even when her brother did!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.