Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's looks an utter fanny, so staged. Never seen someone so basic think they are gods gift to the universe 😂😂😂. She's a big hard faced donut head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She literally looks like shes laying in a dump - how fitting

View attachment 1360443
She looks like she been caught red handed blowing some desperate sugar daddy’s horn and it’s still in her gob. Who the hell ‘relaxes’ (staged pose) in a pile of stones. Reprobate 😂😂 she really is as thick as she looks. May aswell get used to lying on filth and stones coz that all unemployed lozza will afford in a few year. Hopefully the walkers leak one of their luxury Sandy beach family pics when they times comes 😂It ShOuLd HavE bEeN MeeeEee AnnIE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do the daily fail make out the unwanted prodigal child was the product of a relstionship when the reality is he was the product of his bleep mothers plan of entrapment. That poor sprog pmsl and lard arse lying on the beach still unable.to.comprehend that KW shagged her. Same doll. Bet he regrets it every day 🤣 ill cringe forver for her since she seems incapable!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Got me thinking why does she wants to be online so much, boost followers ?
Wind up Annie ?
Wind up Kyle ?
Thinks it will bring an imaginary career ?
Get a job like your sisters mate

Reactions: 12
Wind up Annie ?
Wind up Kyle ?
Do the other sisters have a career though. Chloe is also with a footballer and has done reality TV although her and Grant are an actual couple. Lauryn must be so jealous that Chloe has the family life with Grant and wasn't just a one night stand. Chloe also does better at the influencer/celebrity life getting magazine deals. Also I'm not sure what Amelia does I thought she was after a footballer as that seems to run in that family.

Reactions: 6
Wind up Annie ?
Wind up Kyle ?
She’s limited what she can do being charged with fraud uno the massive benefit cheat who the hell would employ that also she can’t go back to being a proz as her lady bits and asshole are hanging like a punched lasagna and KW won’t pay to have it fixed or a nanny so she can work 😂😂😂
To be fair she can now be called an influencer she most defo influences men to wrap it up 😂😂
I know this is a goodman sisters thread but duck me I couldn’t give a flying duck about either of them their even less irrelevant than quagmire 🙌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She literally looks like shes laying in a dump - how fitting

View attachment 1360443
She looks like a fish. Why has she got her tongue like that. So weird

@RR20 Chloe has her own business that Loz refuses to go to, to get her Botox and lips touched up

Went digging and I thought I’d bring this back to the thread. The Euros were a fun time

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Girls

Is it normal to fall asleep and wake up to this in my head everyday? Asking for me because I feel like it’s my drug. Like crack?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She still has the post up with kiaros name added to the boots she has no right having Annie’s kids names on her Instagram 🙈 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow they really are too big for her mouth 😲 imagine replacing perfectly good teeth with these…
Think her oversized sunglasses are trying to give her teeth a run for their money 🤣

There awful! And Grants! Imagine when they’re 70! 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks like a fish. Why has she got her tongue like that. So weird

@RR20 Chloe has her own business that Loz refuses to go to, to get her Botox and lips touched up

Went digging and I thought I’d bring this back to the thread. The Euros were a fun time

dear Chloe ,
Are you calling out Lozza too for blabbing? And can you not talk without a dramatic palm to the chest,twiddling your hair or sucking those feckin false teeth? And was this before or after you went on your freebie to Dubai ,courtesy of your moneybags sister? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Wow they really are too big for her mouth 😲 imagine replacing perfectly good teeth with these…
Think her oversized sunglasses are trying to give her oversized teeth a run for their money 🤣
The left pic has me in the floor🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣who fukin signed that off mate

Girls

Is it normal to fall asleep and wake up to this in my head everyday? Asking for me because I feel like it’s my drug. Like crack?

You were warned about the crack in that by Lairen no sympathy from me crackhead

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.