Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Well it’s hardly Wimbledon is it and Annie looking radiant in White, Beggy looking like shite 💩 💩 💩 🤣🤣

Isn’t Lisa Andrews the woman who had a child with Nigel Benn 3rd paragraph beggy take note….

Yeah she is, all these birds of a feather flocking together 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
I’m not sure that RRR would feel the need to have a relationship with 🍓. There are always stories of adoptees who look for their biological families and what I’ve noticed is that they are usually lacking something in their family life with their adopted parents. Of course, some people are just curious but it’s worth noting that some people have no interest in their bio families because they’re completely fulfilled by their adoptive families. Although this example isn’t analogous to this situation, I think that RRR will already have brotherly relationships and will have no reason to seek that out somewhere else. Might be different if he were a girl idk 🤷‍♀️
I suppose and the other side of the spectrum, Liam Gallagher kids are close… however they are all only children.. he has 3 with different women so I could be wrong but I have seen them all together whether they are closely bonded no idea 🤷‍♀️

whoisshe91

VIP Member
I just don't understand these lassies that just want to wander about life thinking if they have their mutton kebab hanging out the world will drop at their feet.

What they going to rely in when they are older?? When their sheep kebab is literally at their feet.

They lassies are absolutely melting 🙈🙈🙈🙈
😂😂😂😂😂😂 mutton kebab.

• Haha

Tatts1

I truly hope he does my dad wasn’t perfect by any means but who is, but he didn’t deserve how I was to him bcz I only heard one side of the story but younger brother won’t even give him the chance they just use him for what they can get it’s horrible 🙈😭!!
I hope you are able to have a better relationship with him now ❤ Dont feel guilty for how you was when you was younger, sometimes when we are younger it seems impossible to realise and understand complex adult relationships and as we grow up and experience things ourselves is when we start to understand things our parents have done, i'm sure your siblings will get to where you are too over time ❤

• Heart

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Isn’t the kid nearly 2, who does she have so many tubs of formula?

If my drink isn’t full enough at night it’s the only reason I will get up ever, to fill it!
My kids each got 3 bottles of water in their beds in this heat and none are glow in the dark! Thank god for begman to aff link some cheap shite no one asked for
Probably the baby boys, I don’t know his name

Tatts1

Oh thanks, for some reason I thought that was possible. Must’ve seen it on tv 😂
I think it is possible but both the parents have to sign to agree, which lauryn would never. If they both did sign it then he would have no parental rights and would not be legally entitled to pay

Tatts1

Just think when all these boys are teenagers and cairos running around with Walker 2 on his back and #walker on everything 🤣 rrr will think he’s a dickhead. Harsh but Lauren has set Cairo up to fail with that name. Can imagine him in school my dads Kyle Walker 🥴
I dont think assumptions should be made that he will automatically be like her or do/say things she does just because she is his mother, just as she shouldn't assume he is going to be a footballer just because his dad is, even though she is the one he is around it really doesnt mean his personality will be the same, so many people are the complete opposite people to their parents. No one has any idea what his character may be when he grows up, he could grow up and be like mum stop being embarrassing i'm not wearing anything with walker on, or look back and things she did and ask her wtf she was thinking

Reactions: 2
I am sooooo far behind. Without giving too much away, can someone please give me a better clue to finding the information that cannot be discussed? I’ve looked for the dates & looked under the most obvious category but nothing. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Sometimes I take a drink to bed with me, but never bloody drink it. I end up weeing 5x a night 😂😂
My eldest boy stops drinking at a certain point as he very rarely wees the bed, and it’s a nightmare having to change the top bunk 😂
Don’t mean to go all ‘mummy’ but you shouldn’t leave water in your car and drink it because if the chemicals from the plastic
Oh I'd never leave plastic bottles in the heat. I have metal steel type ones. Its more in the winter I may have plastic ones as I keep thinking I'm going to breakdown in the snow and the AA won't be able to get to me.

Not that I would drive in heavy snow but my imagination and anxiety is off the scale 😂😂😂

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
You just said yourself though that you grew up and realised so why is it a safe assumption that he wont grow up and realise too
I truly hope he does my dad wasn’t perfect by any means but who is, but he didn’t deserve how I was to him bcz I only heard one side of the story but younger brother won’t even give him the chance they just use him for what they can get it’s horrible 🙈😭!!

Tatts1

I’m not sure that RRR would feel the need to have a relationship with 🍓. There are always stories of adoptees who look for their biological families and what I’ve noticed is that they are usually lacking something in their family life with their adopted parents. Of course, some people are just curious but it’s worth noting that some people have no interest in their bio families because they’re completely fulfilled by their adoptive families. Although this example isn’t analogous to this situation, I think that RRR will already have brotherly relationships and will have no reason to seek that out somewhere else. Might be different if he were a girl idk 🤷‍♀️
If i put myself into the situation with two sisters and imagine i found out my dad had had an affair and had another daughter, i'd have a relationship with her. I would feel bad that i have two sisters and she didn't have any siblings. I doubt she will have another one so he will likely grow up an only child. But again everyone is different and that is just me. It may even end up that one of the boys might want a relationship with him and another one of the brothers may have a completely different opinion on it and chose not to

I think Kyle is a great dad to his 3 children. I certainly wouldn’t judge him and assume he is a narcissist,cold hearted or an addict because he doesn’t want to see a child he didn’t choose to have. It’s strange how a women who aborts a child that a man wants isn’t labelled as cold hearted even when choosing to end another’s life but a man who does not wish for a child to be born is condemned for not seeing them. Time will tell if he changes his mind even though he has already made his decision.
Omg no im not assuming he is any of things lol im saying hes the not any of them things so that is why i think eventually he might. Not saying either that narcissists or addicts never have relationships with their children, im saying that in situations where a parent goes their whole life and never meet their child before the parent dies, usually there are many other factors involved like the examples i said of

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
You’re as deluded as Lairen 🤣🤣🤣sorry but she’s a fake arse waste girl
She’s been threatening to sing like a canary and never does
Only person spilling the tea ( no pun intended ) is your honour 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What could she possibly say?
We’ve seen it in black and white she’s a monster
Kyle has taken his financial responsibility
She can fukin rot
What do u mean I’m as deluded as Lauren?
She is 1million percent making out she’s up to something else that’s gna be a fight her stores and posts “him before me” shite again just like before the court drama,
This bitch will never let Kyle and Annie live in peace never even it’s all threats that will never come to anything she wants Annie on the edge that’s she’s gna do something