Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
dear Chloe ,
Are you calling out Lozza too for blabbing? And can you not talk without a dramatic palm to the chest,twiddling your hair or sucking those feckin false teeth? And was this before or after you went on your freebie to Dubai ,courtesy of your moneybags sister? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
More embellishments that her sister, so she went on holiday and gained 3kg and has been back a week and has lost 3kg no way Pinocchio

Reactions: 4

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Kyle’s contract will expire in 2024 when he’s 34. He’ll have millions on the bank and could retire then but even if he does sign on with someone else it won’t be for anything like Grant’s wages.

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Delightful initial dog collar round Chloe’s neck too now.. wonder if Lauren made her wear it..😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Oh speak to your fookin sister… she has aircon, she had a little brag earlier on her stories… I heard it’s hot… great way to alienate your followers…. And keep it real whilst trying to beg for a freebie and collab…genius child getting the tins at perfect symmetry to show the name 😠😠
She’s such a knob

Reactions: 3

Tatts1

We are great now ❤ Have been for years now best grandparent my kids have🥰 my mums the type of person if she doesn’t like someone or they don’t like her none of us are allowed to like them either or we are disloyal to her and I think Lauren is the same type of person I find them both so similar so toxic that’s y I hate Lauren so much I’ve lived that life as a kid Iv had that mum 🙈
Thats so great that you was able to see it and make a great relationship with him ❤ I know what type of people that you mean, and it all stems from them being so closed minded and not being able to see other peoples point of view or put themselves in other peoples shoes (e.g. lauryn towards annie) its sad for people like this being so close minded as it cuts so much off in life for them and for the people around them :( it is a natural instinct to think your parents are right and can take a long time to view them just as people who have faults, well done for managing to break out of that because its not easy

[
not too sure what I did notice is a few mistakes tho like he will be in school 2024 wish Kyle’s legal team would challenge this
I had another read today tbh just in utter shock
I honestly don’t think it matters how Much someone earns these women sleeping with men for cash babies need to be stopped
Your honour should ask what was your plan
Simple as that
They will soon stop
Lairen isn’t the. First and she won’t be the last I just think it’s pure greed
Annie must be fuming tho because for 16 more years of this prick getting something she calculatedly planned her social media days won’t last long

Does anyone on here child have a nanny up until university age ? Asking for a friend
I’ve tried to find it & still can’t. Can someone give me an idiots guide, as subtlety as allowed, to finding the court report please? 🥴😂

• Haha

Tatts1

He won’t know anything other than what she tells him though I grew up thinking my dad was a useless dick wasn’t until I was in my 20s I realised he wasn’t and my dad was always in my life my mum is just a toxic bitch and my younger siblings haven’t started thinking for themselves yet they are all adults and still believe my mum and I would say Lauren is far more devious than my mother is so I would say it’s a pretty safe assumption to make
You just said yourself though that you grew up and realised so why is it a safe assumption that he wont grow up and realise too

No she’s a shitebag who is well trained and keeps her trap shut. 😂The best one is locked down which is all the truths regarding the court case which proved just how much of a bare face lying cretin and scrounger lozza is. The walkers spare change stops her screaming and then another few quid to keep giro out of sight which enrages her. Lol
Is it deleted or can I read it?

• Haha

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
I see she is lying again in her latest story… you don’t block those type of messages Lozza you hit the like button (as posted earlier in this thread) you’re desperate for any kind of attention, even if it is from bottom of the barrel guys … the lies just trip out her greedy gob!
Screenshots? I unfollowed her in anger and now she’s private again 😂😂😂

• Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
We’ll can’t say Chloe’s Grunt has a great pay packet 🤣 I mean, Rotherham 😬 how much would that be
At Middlesbrough he was earning £10,000 per week. So, £520,000 per annum. Would he leave for anything less? Maybe if it would take him further away from Chloe 🤣 I think they’ll live comfortably and they’ll continue to do so especially since Chloe does work and even if her business goes under tomorrow, she has qualifications (unlike the head beg) that will help her get another job in the field. They’re not going to end up like Loz in 16 years even when Grant retires.

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
You can’t legally terminate your rights even if you want to. Think how many single parents wouldn’t receive maintenance. The only way that would be possible is if you gave him up for adoption which would only be lauryns decision. Kyle has no choice on her decision to keep or terminate the baby, no choice in the payment. That is his legal responsibility. His decision that can not be chosen or influenced by others is to choose not to see him.
Oh thanks, for some reason I thought that was possible. Must’ve seen it on tv 😂

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Na I agree she looks Haggy as fuck, honestly some men would shag anything. Check how the photo of her and beggy is filtered to high fuck. Still mingerz the pair of them

Oh ffs the beggy cunt is in the dm again!!! This is what the maintenance money is paying for.

Lauryn you are boring looking
You are basic
That beach is horrible
That wrap is jobbie coloured and needs ironed
Where is your miracle child?
Well it’s hardly Wimbledon is it and Annie looking radiant in White, Beggy looking like shite 💩 💩 💩 🤣🤣

Isn’t Lisa Andrews the woman who had a child with Nigel Benn 3rd paragraph beggy take note….

Tatts1

Yeah think it can work for some unless there is hatred which transfers over to the child. Sad for the child but a lot of ppl can’t love a child and want to see a child purely based on them turning 18 and being free from their Arsehole parent. A full life without them. I don’t think there should be an expectation of Kyle to want to see him or a judgement about his choice for no contact and should be respected. Had she aborted him it wouldn’t be brought up 18 years later.
No there shouldnt be a expectation of kyle to want to, everyone is entitled to do whatever they want and his reasoning might make total sense to him and not to others, no one else has lived his life so we cant really have a full understand of his mind. What i will say though is that he seems like he is a family man who loves his wife and children and is close with his family, his parents, siblings, so i think it will be natural for him to wonder about him and surely will want to know him eventually. Its extremely rare for someone to go their whole life with no contact with their children regardless of the situation, and those that do are usually very cold hearted evil type of people, who are not bothered about any of their family, narcissists or people with extreme issues in their life, like addiction, none of which kyle seems to be.