Goodman Sisters #18 Obsession with Annie still unhealthy, won’t reveal the baby daddy unless he’s famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always RRR wore daddy on their backs until recently when they got older then it was dad 🙈

my heart aches for that boy 🙈 day in and day out she makes a total fool of him never once has Kyle publicly said he’s his son he doesn’t deserve to be in my book throwing 8k at him isn’t the answer he needs a proper daddy cz god knows his mother ain’t no mother either
At the last match RRR had the latest kits on, lozza has kairo in this seasons which are now all in the bargain bins because it’s the end of the season. Tight cow that she is wouldn’t pay for the latest kit. Scruff
Also she clearly did that little photo shoot in advance knowing she would be posting the pics at the end of the match. Everything is so plotted and schemed with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ll do a recap in the morning but no one’s listening and I don’t want them to close the thread 🤣
Not yet anyway
I'm just reading the instructions on how to do it. I'll try not to let you down but last time I tried it wouldn't let me 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is so obvious what she’s implying… in real terms what’s she’s trying to get across (true or not) is that she’s a slag who sleeps with married men! Tut tut! Not the flex you think it is you dirty midden!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What’s she insinuating on her story? The best is yet to come 🤫🪄
Her and Kyle getting married and holding hands walking down the street
Her vagina repaired
Her two sprogs at nursery whilst she stares at her dream man
And Annie homeless 🫤

• Haha
Christ I said she’d do something but this is more than I imagined. She definitely need’s help, it’s just awful and as much as a shtbag as Kyle is, he shouldn’t have to see tit like this in the papers the day after what is probably the highlight of his whole career.
I’m pissed too, sorry no thread from me

• Haha
At the last match RRR had the latest kits on, lozza has kairo in this seasons which are now all in the bargain bins because it’s the end of the season. Tight cow that she is wouldn’t pay for the latest kit. Scruff
Also she clearly did that little photo shoot in advance knowing she would be posting the pics at the end of the match. Everything is so plotted and schemed with her.
It’s sickening she made her strawberry who is already a laughing stick run around in public wearing that. 🤢 It’s funny how she thinks ppl would be like is that Kyle unwanted mistake and most ppl will just think Councik him got her son a Man City too n stick dad on it 😂 she really is a Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think I need to come off for the night I’m hammered 🤣 yeah us and the hammers champions of Europe yeaaah what a bleeping night 🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is dying for Annie to Thibj mistake goodman the second is kyles. We all know it ain’t lozza. Fucj off before we drag u out Annie’s house. bleep 😂 less than 14 years till u dogs are out

Reactions: 14
It’s probably load of BS she chats so much rubbish she always says stuff like this, fill all her followers in she sing like a canary and a lot going on behind the flipping scene but produces nothing

Reactions: 15
Imagine Kyle is completely innocent in this and has never seen kiaro and she’s just playing a game to noise Annie up!!
why now? Why not when they were arguing afew months back?
Like seriously how much hatred can u have towards Annie and her kids no1 deserves this tit day in day out

Nating the woman is the easy way out. Kyle & innocent should never be put in the same sentence. This is his fault! He is the head clown in this circus

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.