Goodman Sisters #18 Obsession with Annie still unhealthy, won’t reveal the baby daddy unless he’s famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine wanting all this drama in your life when you are nearly a mother of 2 in your 30s, it is rather concerning and she is definitely lacking up top 🫣🥴

Reactions: 26
I’m with foxy and Johndoe it’s awful I remember pulling away from this thread a few months ago
It gets too much I know we laugh and joke but these are real kids
Annie is a human she’s done NOTHING wrong
Even giving Kyle an ultimatum doesn’t make her a bad person she had her heart stood on
Anyone that can support this woman cannot be a human being
This is so sick on all levels
Literally sick

kathy saying he looks brown when she prob took the pic makes no sense to me
Fuk off man
I’m so sad tonight! Iv gone from screaming rodri and loosing voice to knowing the impact Kai
If she did I totally understand why and u would do the same but at the end of the day it was kyles choice and his alone!!
Lauren and Kyle are both scumbags
I really see annie needing some serious help soon I duno how much more she’s expected to take
I Was laughed at but I genuinely think a little agreement was decided between them but a baby and physco stalker wasn’t in the agreement! Kyle shagged prozzies but Annie fell in love with her lover I don’t believe any of that was meant to be part of the script! RRR are protected from the tit storm my opinion but who is looking out of K? Whole thing is a mess and if Mr doe came to me and said he had cheated on me with a crazy witch I’m not sure what’s worse a baby shoved away or real feels?? Annie is beautiful and a strong woman but let’s not be totally delusional in that her tit don’t stink! They are typical teens got together and a minor inconvenience they go off and duck something else before you know it bammm!

Guys I’m pissed!!! Tequila rose went down
Very well lmao

Reactions: 11
you've inspired my thread suggestion!

thread suggestion - is it Lauryn or Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction? Still desperate to get a Walker reaction!
can someone make the new thread please there is no clear winning title, i was 7 pages deep in most liked and it went to todays page so can we have this??
Anyone make it and if we haven’t got a poll we can ask mods to make one later
Please please PleSe someone do it. Xxxx

Reactions: 5
I’m all seriousness tho. We should leave her to stay up deleting her comments then she close her page and check tomoroore. Of this is how psycho she is we need to watch incase she endagers giro. Like honestly she might do something bad to him 😱

Reactions: 10
I cant make a new thread am too steaming 🤣🤣, Annie has just killed me off with that post.

3 Lauryn, 3, 3 boys standing there 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
oh I wish i'd waited to be blocked as wouldve sent her that beautiful post by Queen Annie

Reactions: 12
On a serious note if she really had 0 zero contact with Kyle since kairos birth and is behaving like this then she is really really not mentally okay.

Reactions: 28
Hahaha Loz will be livid since she thinks everything is about her 🥴🤣 another embarrassing post from Lauryn incoming predictable and boring away and look after your unwanted child ya freak

Reactions: 10
Anyone who isn't completely inebriated make a new thread so we can laugh at lauryn a bit longer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.