Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Why are Suzanna and Richard presenting the show from 6am when Charlotte's there reading the news? Do the news readers not do the 6am bit anymore?
Seems they have scrapped it and have main presenters in early,

They had Laura Tobin in studio today which they should do all the time. She goes on an on about climate change yet her and multiple assistants travel the country 5 days a week to read a weather autocue.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member

They had Laura Tobin in studio today which they should do all the time. She goes on an on about climate change yet her and multiple assistants travel the country 5 days a week to read a weather autocue.
Yes! My particular favourite was when she went to the North Pole to tell us how dreadful things are there thanks to climate change 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Jesus how many times is Piers going to mention that he's not spending Christmas with his family this year. He mentions it daily but I think he's said it 3 times this morning 🤬🤬🤬

Edit - now 5 times 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
I also couldn't believe the way she spoke about her children! It was so matter of fact! Not even a slight show of emotion!
She’s a heartless bitch that’s why. Too busy worrying about her sweaty top lip, scraggy hair and trying not to smirk when asked about the Manchester bombings.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Summer house

It is dire... Switched on this morning, quickly switched off...
I lasted 7 minutes this morning. I couldn't take any more of Ranvir saying 'you know '. I mean how many times does she have to say it. Aaarrrgh 😱
I never watch when kate is on either. Can't stand the way she talks over everyone.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Really... There is a very small pond to fish in at ITV .. Is it a type of nepotism or laziness... This multi millionaire does not need the work...why not try someone who hasn't properly worked for the past couple of years? .... Frustrating....

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
God how annoying is Laura who does the weather. Can she use a different phrase and stop using 'name of the game'

Rain is the name of the game today
Hot and sunny is name of the game today

How about you piss off and that will be the name of the game today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hello Kitty

VIP Member

Can't stand that woman. They need new weather presenters - Alex can go with her as well

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Anyone watching the Shamima Begum interview???
I can't believe they're giving her the time of day! She spent more time fiddling with her hair and flashing her nails than she did trying to answer the questions. Any answers she did give were not well executed and felt half arsed!

Trapper

I think the only reason she was in today was to tell us she had Covid over Christmas which she could have told us yesterday from her outside broadcast.

IngressUK

VIP Member
Really... There is a very small pond to fish in at ITV .. Is it a type of nepotism or laziness... This multi millionaire does not need the work...why not try someone who hasn't properly worked for the past couple of years? .... Frustrating....
How does Martin Lewis find the time to be a 'money saving expert' on top of everything else?

Answer: He doesn't. His team does all the hard graft. He is just the figurehead.

Mcomics

Chatty Member
Dear god, does ranvir Singh understand that she doesn't have to speak all the time. Ben speaking very kindly about Kate & other covid sufferers & bam in she goes!!

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Does Kate want to talk over Charlotte anymore? Let the woman speak, it's not all about you Kate!!!!

Reactions: 3

rememberwayne

VIP Member
I can't be the only one sick to the back teeth of talentless Kate Garraway playing on her husbands illness. She moans like f*ck but she's a millionaire with nanny's and cleaners. I feel sorry for women stuck living on sink-estates on Universal Credit. I mean Kate can't be that unhappy and depressed if she can find time to write articles in a national newspaper, using her husbands illness to heighten her profile. To me it's sick. If my partner was dying the last thing I would do it announce it to the world for money. I'd remain silent and dignified.

View attachment 481311
I think she oozes class and seems to have been very dignified, just because you give an interview does not make you a bad person or a media addict.

Classing her as a millionaire with cleaners and nannies etc seems more an issue of you with classing her as rich and not having the money problems many others have.

Despite her having better finances than us, I do not begrudge her having an interview here and there. Should she wear black and not leave the house? Not talk to anyone?

She was on Gardeners world talking about how she has planted veg etc with her kids, and done this interview.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Give it a rest Kate, yes your outfit is shocking but you don't need to mention it every 5 minutes 🙄
I can’t think of any reason she’s worn it other than to be spoken about, it’s absolutely howling. They’ve probably got a stylist or someone that gets their clothes for the shows but nobody could make me wear that!

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
The Tv was still on itv1 from the foodball, so saw a few mins of this today.

Susanna Reid asked sir Keir why was he still appointing peers if he wanted to abolish the house of lords, then immediately said that question from her might confuse viewers of this programme 😆.

If she really thinks her viewers are that thick then there's really no need to tell them this. Or maybe she thinks they're so stupid they won't even notice
She makes me want to punch myself in the face. She’s so condescending and speaks like the viewers are primary school kids

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Can Susanna please go a day without mentioning that she doesn't drink and that she's from Croydon 🙄

Bit like Piers and his Ronaldo moment

• Haha