Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginger drink

Chatty Member
Why is she even getting publicity? At this rate, she will be on Love Island next.
If she has done nothing wrong then why is she begging for forgiveness.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Is GMB now a politics show? This week has been awful. It's bad enough with those 2 newspaper editors talking everyday but Susannah and Alistair is even worse.
Monday I had to turn it over..The loudness of the TV isn't something that ever bothers me but the screeching noise the four of them talking over each other was making was at ear bleeding levels. I hope hes not on next week ...

IngressUK

VIP Member
She’s a heartless bitch that’s why. Too busy worrying about her sweaty top lip, scraggy hair and trying not to smirk when asked about the Manchester bombings.
We need others like her kicked out of this country, not allowed in.

There should be a very clear message.

You support extremist terrorism = no place for you in the UK. Especially dual nationality, people from other nations - whom can be easily kicked out - if the will is there.

Stuff what the 'human rights' lawyers have to say about it. The safety of the majority trumps the rights of one individual.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
They made a big deal of Judge Rinder and he done one show. Is that all he's doing? I assumed he would be doing Richard's slot.

Tallieban

She’s the most irritating for me. Everyone’s laughing in this clip but I don’t think she was joking, I think she was genuinely put out. Must’ve been her 5th birthday, idk

Am I missing something? I don’t understand the significance of Chris Tarrant or his birthday on that clip, when was he last on the show?

rememberwayne

VIP Member
This new desk is ridiculous! News presenting has became a lot warmer and more casual in recent years, but GMB have set it back 20 years.

Look at the warmth created on breakfast tv with their sofa. Watching GMB with the desk, I feel I am about to get told off by a teacher.