Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I really don't get why they have 2 presenters when Kate's there. She either makes everything about her or rudely interrupt the other person. I think she's so unprofessional.
She's one of the worst TV presenters ever. I just don't see her appeal at ALL.

Reactions: 1

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Does Laura Tobin not bother with her hair and make up when she's not in the studio? When she was on first thing this morning her hair looked awful! Ranvir is the same.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Why are Suzanna and Richard presenting the show from 6am when Charlotte's there reading the news? Do the news readers not do the 6am bit anymore?
I noticed that yesterday too but I wonder if they’ve scrapped it because when someone asked Susanna if she’d made any new year’s resolutions she said “to get up half an hour earlier in the morning”

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
What on earth is Laura Tobin wearing? I've mentioned this on another thread before but this has got to be the worst outfit to date 🤣

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Kate interrupting everyone again on GMB this morning. She was awful on Sunday and once again today. Will she ever learn to listen to the other person when they are talking? Even more unprofessional than usual. Charlotte is much better than her.
Kate has got somekind of attention disorder, I'm convinced of it. Charlotte is an absolute delight, so is Laura Tobin ... let Kate do the fucking weather ffs.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Ed Balls presenting GMB this morning.

Utterly awful. He sounds so lifeless, monotone and boring.
They have had much worse.... "The Weatherman" 🙄 being the worst ... Not much better ... Adil Ray. Martin Lewis, Alastair Campbell, ....
Rob Rinder love him but he is too Duracell bunny for breakfast tv - only my opinion of course ...and I am not overly keen on Richard Madeley either...

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I think the only reason she was in today was to tell us she had Covid over Christmas which she could have told us yesterday from her outside broadcast.
Didn't she say she made a stupid mistake by testing herself Christmas eve 🙄

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
Piers needs to stop being a cocky twat posting about how many viewers they get compared to bbc breakfast.
people only watch cos they know he’ll be ranting about something and making a tool of himself!

Maid22

VIP Member
After 201 days boycott, ( which imo has been disgraceful) looks like Matt Hancock will be on tomorrow, love him or hate Piers, I'll be watching.

rememberwayne

VIP Member
They have had much worse.... "The Weatherman" 🙄 being the worst ... Not much better ... Adil Ray. Martin Lewis, Alastair Campbell, ....
Rob Rinder love him but he is too Duracell bunny for breakfast tv - only my opinion of course ...and I am not overly keen on Richard Madeley either...
The weatherman is so boring, but I suppose he does do his job and deliver weather.

jo30

VIP Member
Cant stand them both big fan of matt but piers never let anyone give a answer when he asked a questions

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I like Ranvir but don’t like Adil. I used to HATE when Jeremy Kyle was on there, thankfully that seems to have stopped. Best for me is Piers and Susanna.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I don't think Susanna and Ranvir work well together. It's Ravnir's turn to be the annoying, loud and talking over everyone person today.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Kate interrupting everyone again on GMB this morning. She was awful on Sunday and once again today. Will she ever learn to listen to the other person when they are talking? Even more unprofessional than usual. Charlotte is much better than her.

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Friday... No Ben 😭, not keen on Adil.... A revamp needed for sure....
Yeah it is a shame when Ben is not on with Kate. I do not even think it is presenter problems as such, I think that whole massive desk is as cold as ice! Bring back a nice sofa and warm breakfast feel like GMTV.