Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Kate interrupting everyone again on GMB this morning. She was awful on Sunday and once again today. Will she ever learn to listen to the other person when they are talking? Even more unprofessional than usual. Charlotte is much better than her.
Her and Ranvir Singh are both really bad for interrupting. Maybe it’s having to work with Susanna ‘I’m just going to eke this question out for as long as humanly possible’ Reid’. Martin Lewis though, he makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Yeah I don’t know why I watch it either!

Reactions: 2

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
AKA the Piers and Susannah show.

I do like watching it but their personal views and too much talk of their personal life is ruining the program now

Does anyone watch regularly?

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I also couldn't believe the way she spoke about her children! It was so matter of fact! Not even a slight show of emotion!

IngressUK

VIP Member
I just can't watch Richard Madeley. I also hate the government propaganda on BBC. They need to find a decent and consistent replacement for Piers.
However Alistair 'dodgy dossier' Campbell is not that person.

I wish GMB would stop using him, he is awful.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I used to like Ranvir but she's changed so much lately. Can't stand Laura either

Agree with Ben, Kate and Adil. Charlotte is OK too

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
I can’t think of any reason she’s worn it other than to be spoken about, it’s absolutely howling. They’ve probably got a stylist or someone that gets their clothes for the shows but nobody could make me wear that!
I love bright colours and maybe a bold print but that monstrosity is taking the piss. The wardrobe department are howling at her 😂

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I can't be the only one sick to the back teeth of talentless Kate Garraway playing on her husbands illness. She moans like f*ck but she's a millionaire with nanny's and cleaners. I feel sorry for women stuck living on sink-estates on Universal Credit. I mean Kate can't be that unhappy and depressed if she can find time to write articles in a national newspaper, using her husbands illness to heighten her profile. To me it's sick. If my partner was dying the last thing I would do it announce it to the world for money. I'd remain silent and dignified.

_117568413_times-nc.png

• Wow

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
I like Ranvir but don’t like Adil. I used to HATE when Jeremy Kyle was on there, thankfully that seems to have stopped. Best for me is Piers and Susanna.
i dont like Ranvir and Adil when they present together.. both fine with other presenters..shes a bit full of herself like Suzanna. although i agree Piers and Susanna do make a great double act!
The only one really genuinely like is Kate

Reactions: 1

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
She makes me want to punch myself in the face. She’s so condescending and speaks like the viewers are primary school kids
I tend to agree, although Susanna is by far the brightest person on there. I've heard she's a bit aloof and standoff-ish in person, but I don't think she's inherently horrible ... just has that 'Queen Bee' vibe. Not my cup of tea, but at least she has some gravitas. Ben Shepard needs to stick to daytime gameshows and as for Rinder and the awful Martin Lewis ... they need to get into therapy to sort out their over-emotional outbursts.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
I can't be the only one sick to the back teeth of talentless Kate Garraway playing on her husbands illness. She moans like f*ck but she's a millionaire with nanny's and cleaners. I feel sorry for women stuck living on sink-estates on Universal Credit. I mean Kate can't be that unhappy and depressed if she can find time to write articles in a national newspaper, using her husbands illness to heighten her profile. To me it's sick. If my partner was dying the last thing I would do it announce it to the world for money. I'd remain silent and dignified.

View attachment 481311
Harsh 😡 it can't be fun having a husband in hospital dreadfully unwell for over a year... She is entitled to speak about her life if she wants to. I wish her and her poor kids all the best.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I really don't get why they have 2 presenters when Kate's there. She either makes everything about her or rudely interrupt the other person. I think she's so unprofessional.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I don't mind Richard but him and Susanna are terrible - don't know how many times he's told everyone he's had his booster vaccine and the both of them 'we cannot confirm or deny if we're going on I'm A Celeb' I wish she would and then be locked in that bloody castle forever.

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Kate Garraway is amazing, her and Ben are such a good laugh when they are on. So much less controversy and easy watching when they present.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Why are Suzanna and Richard presenting the show from 6am when Charlotte's there reading the news? Do the news readers not do the 6am bit anymore?