Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Dear god, does ranvir Singh understand that she doesn't have to speak all the time. Ben speaking very kindly about Kate & other covid sufferers & bam in she goes!!
She's way too much on there. She used to be quite professional but can't stand her anymore

Reactions: 3

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s got airtime 😠
I agree, could not believe my eyes 👀. I thought she was quite brazen, sure of herself ....speaking about 3 dead babies without a quiver in her voice...I can't speak about my deceased dog without sobbing... No, I didn't get any sincerity from her. Sajid Javid insists his decision was the right one, not revealing anything, insisted anyone who saw ( from intelligence etc) what he saw about her would have made the decisions he made....

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
God how annoying is Laura who does the weather. Can she use a different phrase and stop using 'name of the game'

Rain is the name of the game today
Hot and sunny is name of the game today

How about you piss off and that will be the name of the game today 🤣
Never noticed 😂.. will pay attention next time! Bloody Alex this morning 🤮🤮

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Can't stand that woman. They need new weather presenters - Alex can go with her as well
She’s the most irritating for me. Everyone’s laughing in this clip but I don’t think she was joking, I think she was genuinely put out. Must’ve been her 5th birthday, idk

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Am I missing something? I don’t understand the significance of Chris Tarrant or his birthday on that clip, when was he last on the show?
They were winding her up - I didn’t see it at the time so I’m not sure if he was maybe a guest later that day. They made a fuss of someone having a birthday and they had a cake and she obviously thought it was her, so when they said it was Chris Tarrant, she was clearly unimpressed! Stomping over like a toddler and smacking the cake because it wasn’t for her 39th birthday

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I think I find Susanna more irritating that Piers. She constantly interrupts guests for no reason. She also always tries to make "funny" sarcastic comments but they're not funny at all she just looks a moron

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Is GMB now a politics show? This week has been awful. It's bad enough with those 2 newspaper editors talking everyday but Susannah and Alistair is even worse.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Give it a rest Kate, yes your outfit is shocking but you don't need to mention it every 5 minutes 🙄

IngressUK

VIP Member
Richard Madeley is trying too hard to be 'Piers Morgan'.

Although he has probably been one of the best replacements since Piers went, it is clear that no one really can replace him on GMB.

ITV should have just stuck two fingers up to those complainees. Many of whom didn't watch GMB, but were loony leftists jumping on the 'sack Piers' bandwagon, on UNsocial media.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Chatty Member
The Tv was still on itv1 from the foodball, so saw a few mins of this today.

Susanna Reid asked sir Keir why was he still appointing peers if he wanted to abolish the house of lords, then immediately said that question from her might confuse viewers of this programme 😆.

If she really thinks her viewers are that thick then there's really no need to tell them this. Or maybe she thinks they're so stupid they won't even notice

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I really don't get why they have 2 presenters when Kate's there. She either makes everything about her or rudely interrupt the other person. I think she's so unprofessional.
I’ve noticed that too. In fact, Ben seems to be the only one who doesn’t do it.

I’m loving the addition of Richard Madeley though, Susanna’s face every time he prattles on and she can’t get a word in edgeways 😂

rememberwayne

VIP Member
Richard Madeley is trying too hard to be 'Piers Morgan'.

Although he has probably been one of the best replacements since Piers went, it is clear that no one really can replace him on GMB.

ITV should have just stuck two fingers up to those complainees. Many of whom didn't watch GMB, but were loony leftists jumping on the 'sack Piers' bandwagon, on UNsocial media.
Susanna Reid trying very hard to be like Piers too, just comes across as trying too hard

Jinx2019

I just can't watch Richard Madeley. I also hate the government propaganda on BBC. They need to find a decent and consistent replacement for Piers.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Is anyone still watching this😂... Saw a bit yesterday and watching this morning...Richard talks over Suzanna .... I don't think they click at all....

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Yeah we tend to have it on in the mornings - it’s always good to have a clock in your vision and you get a wee bit of local news too. But I’m afraid I’m not a fan of either of them - Susannah sits making faces and ducking her teeth and Piers talks over everyone to the point they can’t answer then says he’s got the better of them!

I know they’re not popular with everyone but I like Kate and Ben’s rapport and more laidback approach. I like Adil Ray but find Ranvir interrupts people a lot.

Yeah I’m not sure why I watch either tbh 😂