Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know!!!! Did Mica say she was putting milk of magnesium on her face???????? I need to know is this a thing? Sounds interesting.
A bit late but I remember a makeup artist youtuber saying years ago that it works well as a primer but you shouldn't use it often as it can dry the skin out. Perhaps just for special occassions and for when you need the makeup to stay place all day. I'm not sure if this is different for people of colour though.

Reactions: 2
I wish she’d sit back in her seat! It drove me mad through the whole episode. Her brother just sat there silently stuffing his face for the whole hour.
Papa Malone has lost the weight and the lad has gained it. I was shocked when this series started seeing he'd put on a fair bit of weight.

Reactions: 7
It will be interesting to see how they feel about Prince Philip dying
I reckon jenny will cry and nutty too

Reactions: 8
I love Marcus and Micha (did I spell it right 😂)
‘Posh beef ain’t beef. It doesn’t look like real beef’ 🤣🤣🤣 the two of them are so far from the MIC bunch and I love it (I am too!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m not joking I would PAY to have sex with Marcus. Pay. I would pay for it.
Hahaha!!!! Micha would kill you!!!!!!

I love Marcus and Micha (did I spell it right 😂)
‘Posh beef ain’t beef. It doesn’t look like real beef’ 🤣🤣🤣 the two of them are so far from the MIC bunch and I love it (I am too!)
I adore them. I think they are my favourites on there, and the 3 T brothers from Bristol who do not get enough air time! I love them!!!! Get rid of Giles & Mary and put more of them on!!

Reactions: 15
Hahaha!!!! Micha would kill you!!!!!!

I adore them. I think they are my favourites on there, and the 3 T brothers from Bristol who do not get enough air time! I love them!!!! Get rid of Giles & Mary and put more of them on!!
In complete agreement. The brothers are fab 👌

Reactions: 11
I reminded myself of Nutty last night crying watching the Prince Philip coverage.
Cannot believe someone would have sex with Pete 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.