Gogglebox #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say I really do not miss the mother and son in the slightest. I always try to give new goggleboxers a chance, even if I don't take to them straightaway. I found her especially tiresome. Trying too hard.
I think the fact no one seems to know their names says it all ... I think he's Seb. No idea on the mother.

I think the fact no one seems to know their names says it all ... I think he's Seb. No idea on the mother.
He wasn’t too bad but the mum was just playing up to the camera and very annoying. The new lesbian women seem OK but the best recent new additions are the brother and sister (Simon and Jane) who were great from the start and really make me smile

Reactions: 13
Elaine, I think? I'm glad that they have moved on.

I think the two new women will settle in well.

Reactions: 5
He wasn’t too bad but the mum was just playing up to the camera and very annoying. The new lesbian women seem OK but the best recent new additions are the brother and sister (Simon and Jane) who were great from the start and really make me smile
I love Simon and Jane but I’d love to give Jane an eye makeup remover wipe. It zoomed in one day on her face and I got a fright. 🐼

Reactions: 4
mary’s complete face cupped in hands joy watching the dogs on bgt was very sweet 🤣
---
I was deeply offended by the Shrek comment.
what an absolute knob! and the “oh are my pecs flexing? wow i didn’t notice” 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
mary’s complete face cupped in hands joy watching the dogs on bgt was very sweet 🤣
---

what an absolute knob! and the “oh are my pecs flexing? wow i didn’t notice” 🤢🤢
He was vile. She had such a point when she told him he wasn't God's gift because he really wasn't!

Reactions: 8
He was vile. She had such a point when she told him he wasn't God's gift because he really wasn't!
Womanising misogynist.

To try and sleep with her anyway after saying he as dissappointed in her looks is creepy and predatory. I know they were laughing at him but it was actually quite alarming.
He was comfortable doing all that on camera! Telling her she’s “moist”, squeaking the bed with eye contact implying sex when she was clearly uncomfortable and then continued anyway - and then the way he spoke to her at the end?! he was loving making her feel like tit on his shoe because she wasn’t fuckable to him.

I’ve met so many men like this it just took me back.

and the shrek comment? shrek is a national treasure babes and i’m sure most women would rather duck him than you!

Reactions: 8
Have they changed the opening credit music ???
They announced it before the programme began. It was just a one off change to coincide with the new series of The Piano.
Imho it didn’t really work and seemed pointless.

Reactions: 3
They announced it before the programme began. It was just a one off change to coincide with the new series of The Piano.
Imho it didn’t really work and seemed pointless.
No, it didn't work. It was pointless, I agree.

I enjoyed last night's show, overall. I'm so glad they showed the dog act from BGT, they usually pick something stupid from it, and there was some stupid stuff.

Reactions: 2