Gogglebox #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed it too watched with my 14 year old and she loved it too.
Is that reindeer show really a good watch? Need something new

Reactions: 1
Baby Reindeer looks really good. I haven't seen it though, just read reviews and that snippet tonight.

Reactions: 2
I thought Baby Reindeer was incredible.
It's a tough watch in places but yeah. One of the best things I've watched in a while.

Reactions: 4
Were Mother and son missing again?
I wonder if they’ve gone or are just on holiday?

Were Mother and son missing again?
I wonder if they’ve gone or are just on holiday?
I think that's about 3 weeks now 😬
I just presume the lesbian couple have replaced them. I still haven't warmed to them yet tbh, but very few new people hit the ground running. Simon and his sister are a rare example who slotted in perfectly from the off.
Are the Sidiqui's the longest running family there now? Or the Malone's?

I just presume the lesbian couple have replaced them. I still haven't warmed to them yet tbh, but very few new people hit the ground running. Simon and his sister are a rare example who slotted in perfectly from the off.
I think the Sidiqui's have been in it from the very beginning? Might be wrong though.

I get choked up at the animals singing Aretha Franklin RESPECT and the snail being saved from the pavement in that RSPCA advert :ROFLMAO:
That ad for the Yorkshire vet with the golden retrievers and the pups I was balling my eyes out when i saw that the other day I was a proper mess 😳

That new couple were introduced the same week the other two just disappeared. Production team must have seen they weren't popular 😆. I don't see the point of them tbh....they remind me of Clare Balding and her wife.

Yeah the Siddiquis' are the only original family left.

I think the Sidiqui's have been in it from the very beginning? Might be wrong though.
I've been rewatching since the first series and yes there in the first episode. Fun fact the first two series the episodes are only 30 minutes long.

Reactions: 3
Not sure I would vote for him!
On the basis of what?...
---
Yes it was good. Mary didn't snipe at Giles, no stupid stories from the sisters.
I like the Scottish couple now too - they've grown on me.
It's so hard to pinpoint why it works and why it doesn't. I think when they don't dwell too long on any family at one time it works best. Snappily switch from one to the other quickly.
I was taken aback when Mary complimented that knob of a 16 year old and his man bun 🤣
---
I laughed at Pete saying he has to wait to year to make that dessert
I know there's a few sophie/pete haters in the thread but I love their banger and silliness. Love how they really make each other laugh and genuinely like each other.

I've said before but I really love Simon and Jane too. I don't think they'd be any different off camera and again, I love their playfulness with each other. Mocking each other gently and genuinely laughing.

The Siddiquis are always a win.

I think Danielle and Daniella over do it at times. Danielle particularly annoys me sometimes, saying the most obvious stuff and it can sound like she's trying to make small talk out of british weather.

Izzy and Ellie can piss off. I'll say it again, One With Glasses CLEAR YOUR THROAT and One Without Glasses, stop looking above One With Glasses' forehead when you're speaking to her!

... I think I might be a tad too observant when watching people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
On the basis of what?...
---

I was taken aback when Mary complimented that knob of a 16 year old and his man bun 🤣
---

I know there's a few sophie/pete haters in the thread but I love their banger and silliness. Love how they really make each other laugh and genuinely like each other.

I've said before but I really love Simon and Jane too. I don't think they'd be any different off camera and again, I love their playfulness with each other. Mocking each other gently and genuinely laughing.

The Siddiquis are always a win.

I think Danielle and Daniella over do it at times. Danielle particularly annoys me sometimes, saying the most obvious stuff and it can sound like she's trying to make small talk out of british weather.

Izzy and Ellie can piss off. I'll say it again, One With Glasses CLEAR YOUR THROAT and One Without Glasses, stop looking above One With Glasses' forehead when you're speaking to her!

... I think I might be a tad too observant when watching people.
I love Simon and Jane! It's like they have been there for ages they have slotted right in. They are both funny and take the mick. Everytime I see Pete and Sophie I'm reminder of the advert they did years ago "where's it leaking from" I hope someone else remembers too.

Reactions: 5