Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wonder about this! Do you think they genuinely don't know what all of these common words/things mean?
I don’t think there’s any pretending or acting going on. There’s a lot of space between their ears, not much else.

Reactions: 5
A shame they didn't spend more time on Drag Me To Hell this week, classic Sam Raimi fare that just gets more disgusting and twisted the longer it goes on. I'd have paid good money to see a one off special of them just reacting to that film for the full running time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think there’s any pretending or acting going on. There’s a lot of space between their ears, not much else.
One of them has a twin sister apparently. The one that is pregnant. Perhaps the twin got the brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of them has a twin sister apparently. The one that is pregnant. Perhaps the twin got the brain cells.
Remember when one of the girls was talking about her Mum and how she sings her favourite song in Spanish? The other one looks amazed and asks her to sing it. She goes…..SHE GOES!…..

”Love on ze rocks…..eeez noooo zuprize”

Yeah, just rolled about!

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

He's done superb to go from nearly dying to being out and about lifting bags of shopping in just two months. SuperMan.
Great to see. ♥♥

He's done superb to go from nearly dying to being out and about lifting bags of shopping in just two months. SuperMan.
My first thought was should he be carrying bags while he has that halo on. Glad he is up and about.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My first thought was should he be carrying bags while he has that halo on. Glad he is up and about.
i thought the same! amazing to see him up and about but carrying bags naturally hunches your shoulders and back, which can’t be good with a halo 🤔

Reactions: 3
This show has definitely gone downhill. It was a poor choice of programs again this week.

I thought the Totp bit was okay, more light hearted, but overall, unmemorable as an episode. Ellie and izzi once again talking about food.

Idk what tan izzy has been using this week but she looked purple! 🙈

I agree about the boring shows this week. Enjoyed the totp bit but made in Chelsea is not entertaining at all

I agree about the boring shows this week. Enjoyed the totp bit but made in Chelsea is not entertaining at all
I think the problem is often channel 4 seem to be using Googlebox to highlight shows of theirs that aren’t doing well, viewing figures for MIC are probably really low aI watched the first few series but don’t know a single person who does now

Reactions: 2
I wonder who decides what shows they’re going to watch and how far in advance the Goggleboxers know.
There are a few researchers who must watch a lot of programmes in advance to select what they think will be entertaining.
I *think* the Goggleboxers are sent tapes (or the equivalent these days 😂) with some of the programmes ahead of broadcast. Possibly why so many C4 programmes are used. Hence their genuine surprise at what appears. I always used to wonder why they expressed surprise when I thought they had selected the programme.
Not sure how it works for live things like the news - maybe they are all told to watch, for eg, the 10 o clock news, or Britain's Got Talent at the same time.

I thought it was violet Beauregarde from Charlie and the chocolate factory

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.