Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Miss Rylan and his mum. He has been off sick for over a month now from his radio show, and pulled out of the activity around Eurovision. Hope he is okay. I first thought maybe his mum, who suffers from ill health, had taken a turn for the worse, but the person who took over the Euro stuff said she hoped he would get better. Maybe he is looking after his mum. He came off Twitter a while back.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

User name taken

VIP Member
Mary saying it wouldn't take them long to learn the moves off strictly🤣I really can't imagine Mary and Giles twerking🙅‍♀️be like my nans dog when it's got worms.🤢

• Haha

TripleC's

Chatty Member
these sisters just seem to talk about food , they always have , but it was subtle years ago, the odd comment here and there, these days its everytime they are on

i watched this film in 10 minutes , it was mostly on FF as nothing actually happens, i think i would have preferred 2 hours of random CCTV footage

LOL Jenny writing everything down watching LOD :D

Last edited:

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Oh no I'd rather they wasn't back TBH.
Good to see some honesty TBH. Ellie has been bashed on here more than pretty much everyone on the show for being disliked, annoying etc. But because she's had a terrible tragic incident happen in her life all of a sudden people are glad to see her back.

Personally I liked her and her sister before the accident anyway but then I am from Yorkshire so understand their humour.

House of Tea

VIP Member
  • Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Sad news today. Mary and Marina were two of my favourites.

Loved that dirty old woman. Pure filth with many of her comments and I loved it. It was refreshing to hear someone of that age talk so sexually :D We was robbed of her through the pandemic on safety grounds and I was hoping she would be back for the next season :(

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
I really hope the Geordie that is having a baby plays up to the camera at being stupid and isn’t actually that dumb or I feel sorry for the kid 😬
Hope they’re off soon. Like watching paint dry ever since they started. They’ve never said one thing that’s made me laugh before.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I didn’t enjoy it much. Jenny and Lee are acting up so much for the cameras. They are clearly encouraged by the producers. Eventually it will destroy the concept of the programme. I think they have lost a lot of the original, naturally funny contributors so they are over egging the pudding.

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
You know what is annoying me at the moment about Gogglebox. First is the political angle. I'm not a fan of it at all. Leave Gogglebox to be a TV review show, not politics review or opinions. The other thing is they are often covering TV shows that I, and I am sure many others, haven't seen.

For example, that show with the woman who thought she slept with her son in law. Also, Tiger King too. I've seen neither of those shows, so I just zone out when they review them. Maybe that's my problem though 😂 I don't watch a whole lot of TV shows, and I don't have Netflix.
I agree, I think they should just do things that are on the main channels, not things on netflix because they just risk giving out spoilers as people watch things in totally different times

Kindred_

VIP Member
My favourite bit was the guy on first dates rating the girl 6 and half out of 10 and we all gasped. Then Shaun said, “ey 6 and a half ain’t bad”

• Haha

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
He just annoys me full stop. In the war he would be the spiv selling stuff on the black market. He has that air about him.
my husband always takes the piss out of his uber overdone mockney accent. he said he's like the husband in the Catherine Tate sketch where he goes "What are you like?"
Screenshot_20210605-164302_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Horrible. It seems like almost every day there's a significant celeb death. And when I say significant, I mean significant as in we know them and especially via Gogglebox. Poor guy, seemed like a good humoured guy and was in fine health. I guess you just never know what is happening behind the scenes.

• Sad

Smca53

VIP Member
I normally defend Pete and Sophie but the thing with him saying he’ll sing to Paige about how he’s horny so that she gets the hint was too much for me 🤮 you’re talking to your sister!

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Something not right with the ole Googlebox for me personally, before I would have never missed it! Now I'm reading this thread instead of watching it. Seems a bit played out now, not sure even changing the people would help.
Giles and Mary will forever be my favs.
I love the Welsh couple and a few others but think it's time up for some of the rest.
I agree. Gogglebox has been a fascinating and enjoyable concept, but sometimes tv shows need changing up, but with Gogglebox it's just not possible to do that. The whole concept is people sitting in front of a TV and reacting to what they see. It can still be enjoyable, but less so after many years

For me it's the same as the Great British Bake Off. Watching people bake every week is great, but eventually the concept becomes a bit tedious. I never missed a season of the GBBO before this year, but this year I can take it or leave it. Maybe I'm going through a phase 😄

Reactions: 12