Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Keep Paul & Mel... naturally funny
Shaun & BEZ... Eamon & Ruth were really funny tonight .....
Loved it when Mel said that those twins needed to practice speaking in sync, just like... and then stopped herself. Her brother said “you were going to say like the singing in The Spice Girls!”
Brilliant! This is normal sibling banter not the creepy sexual stuff Sophie and Pete find funny.
Also how weird were those twins? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I’m so not bothered about this show anymore. They all play up to the camera now and the shows they review have changed so much
It does feel like it's approaching it's last legs. The show has been good, but good things come to an end eventually. I used to look forward to watching Gogglebox, but in recent months I can take it or leave it. The last 2-3 weeks I've barely watched it.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Another thing ...

What was that about half of them having no idea who Laurence Llewelyn Bowen and Changing Rooms were and then they didn't recognise the TOTP tune.

I'm off to the 'What makes You Feel Old' thread 😁

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Yeah. I love(d) gogglebox.. but I haven't got time to smash Netflix documentaries.. but they ruin them all now!
I was going to watch 'You', don't need to bother now!

(Pete and Sophie crack me up with their banter, commenting on the roast chicken had me in creases!)

Reactions: 11

Aussie

VIP Member
Watching Bafta TV awards. Gogglebox won an award, Lee did a speech. He mentioned Larry the Duck.....there was silence!

• Haha
  • Wow

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I didn't realise Helena's mother's partner wasn't her father. Has the old couple from County Durham been axed? I think Mary and Giles have had their day now, they are becoming banal. I can't stand Pete and Sophie, they are both fake, that said, Pete is nice to look at. I like Dave and Shirley. Jenny and Lee are fake you can tell the producers tell them to do and say things. I'm not interested in the Saddiqi family. The Bag family are dull. Amani and Iqra very dull, not interested. Helena and her mother and step dad are very annoying, get rid of them too. Lol is there anyone left who I haven't axed?
Anne and Ken wasn't the best. Helena looks like her step dad oddly enough :D Amani I think has good comic timing, Mica and Marcus were better with the kids with them and the rest are too fake. They play up too much because they are being filmed. No way will they watch TV in the same way when not filming. I would be no good on the show as I would be like Silent Jay when he was on. I watch in silence and add in the occasional comment. I don't shout at what I am watching or do outlandish manerisms like I am shocked or scared at what I am seeing.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
They seriously need a good cull of the celebs. Of the new additions I’d only keep Mel C and her brother, and maybe Clara Amfo and her brother. Oh, I like Tom Jones & Anne Marie too.

I’d get rid of everyone else except Shaun & Bez, Martin & Roman, Babatunde & Mo, Nick & Liv. I’d bring back Emilia Fox and her mum - her mum was amazing!! I’d also bring back Daisy May and Paul Cooper.

Laura Whitmore & husband can get in the bin. They’re the dullest of the dull.

• Heart

Traveler001

VIP Member
im.catching up on last weeks as ideas intrigued about this duck thing. i am genuinley speechless 😂
I’m concerned about the person who had the idea for ‘the duck thing’. Whoever it was is not ok.

Also can you imagine it was you who came up with the duck thing and you have to ‘brag’ to your friend and family like omg by idea has been made into a tv show watch it at 9pm on Tuesday and then they see your idea was that and you get 59 texts like ‘erm… are you ok?’ 😂

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
“How can she differentiate between the ducks?”
“He’s the one that’s talking to her”

and

“SeDUCKtively”

sent me 😭

• Haha