Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that what they make from the show is quite low? Apparently it's £1,500 a month. Considering how popular the show is, and how popular many of the families are, it just seems fairly low. Then again I'm not sure what correct amount would be for a show like that.
I know what you mean, because it’s such a popular show what are C4 doing with the rest of the money? I wonder how they split it between families, is it the amount of airtime etc?

Reactions: 3

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
Nah! This week is really taking the piss. 'Celebrity Gogglebox? Surely Celebrity means a well known person. Unless it is just my ignorance, tonight there are fewer people I know than even in previous weeks.

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
WTF is a trumble? The two Durham girls commenting on Strictly - get rid. LOL, one of their dad's wants to take his daughter on a safari. I would say, take both of them... and leave them there...
I really hope they aren't as thick as they come across on this show. :confused:

At least with Drive to Survive this time they all acknowledged they knew what was going to happen because they had seen it before live, but I agree a very dull episode.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I found last nights ep quite dull. Why did they show so much of Claire and her wife? They never said anything interesting.
Same with Ann Marie and TJ- how many more times do we have to watch her drop her jaw and pretend to laugh?
Sunetra and Georgia were shovelling food in their gobs again. Thought the idea was to provide commentary not go round to your friends for tea?
Sunetra and Georgia, for two people who worked on Casualty, and therefore would be accustomed to faked gore at least, were over dramatic at the fat boob thing.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Paltrow brought out a scented candle called your vagina or something like that. I am sure she was on a pisstake. People will buy anything if it is a trendy brand.

• Sick

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I thought the Totp bit was okay, more light hearted, but overall, unmemorable as an episode. Ellie and izzi once again talking about food.

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
He ways reminded me of the character in the Catherine Tateshow ! (what are you like!)
He came across a some stereotypical Essex wide boy ..and desperate for a bit of fame! Good for her if he's been texting other women
I’ve been saying this to my family for ages but I could never remember the characters name. Eddie reminds me of him so much

Maid22

VIP Member
i think it was a staged / made up story.

I am fed up of Gogglebox now. I used to enjoy watching clips of the previous weeks TV, but I am tired of the staged
antics / stories.
I know what you mean, I used to love watching it live on Friday nights, but catch it whenever now.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
That girl Paige. Wow. What a FUCKING EGO this one has.

Well, firstly the recruitment consultant is also a DIRECTOR, TV STAR & BUSINESS OWNER.
Mmm ok.

The fact that she keeps attempting to drum interest in the story about her mum, and no one cares - now she claim death threats ? Which for some reason I don’t believe. Or the time claimed she has to go shopping late at night due to being MOBBED ?
Mmm ok.

I think it boils down to the fact she wasn’t one of the shoe favourites with the public and she’s had an almighty strop about it. No one cares about the feud between her and her mum, or even her. She’s not famous, she’s just on a show that’s popular - that doesn’t constitute being a TV STAR.

If you read her tweets …. One delusional fuckwit.
Haha she's not important, just another member of Gogglebox. They've brought new people in and honestly, does anybody remember her any longer? She's likely erased from people's minds at this point. Many people feel they're more important than they really are.