Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
Oh no! Just when I said Sir Tom was quite amusing the other week, he is being replaced by Ed Sheeran! Perhaps this will be a better pairing as IMO, Anne Marie and Tom didn't gel well.

Not an ES fan, but I will have to save judgement until after the programme this evening as possibly they will bounce off each, being friends of the same age and having more in common.

Reactions: 3

Grols

This show has definitely gone downhill. It was a poor choice of programs again this week.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I used to really find Pete and Sophie so irritating. But I like them now. They both seem calmer and funnier.

Mica and Marcus try too hard to be quirky now.

Giles' mangetout 'man get out' joke had been doing the rounds on twitter last week 😂

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I've never liked Pete and his sister. They try too hard to be funny. Also can't stand Ellie and her sister. All the others I can bear, just.

TripleC's

Chatty Member
good god , i dont watch top gear anymore ,, there is no way i would do that :eek: that seems more risky than most adrenaline fueled activities

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Yes, this is exactly what I meant. However, I like Denise, but can't stand Eddie. I like Martin, but not Roman. Can't stand Nick and his awful niece (don't even know what her name is!) Fully agree about Shaun and Bez ❤ 'em! Followed by Mo and Babatunde.
Agree with all of this. Shaun and Bez, and Mo (who I just love) and Babatunde are the only ones I can stand tbh. So I've given up watching now.
Nick Grimshaw noisily eating crisps with his mouth open and with his bare mucky feet on display was 🤢

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I don't know 🤪 ... I only said it because it was 2010 when Vernon Kay and Jason Manford were caught out. It just seems old fashioned. Maybe Eddie is just old skool.
And a desperate sad little man. I bet there’s scores of blokes shaking their heads in disbelief that he’d have DVO & still be sniffing about elsewhere

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
i did find it funny that they were all pretending to be watching love actually for the first time 🤣

i really like simon and his sister, but ron and his wife just blend into the various other older couples they have - they bring nothing new and are completely unnatural on camera.

i usually love jenny and lee but god they were annoying last night. always good to see tristan, twaine and tremaine getting a solid amount of airtime though!

(the reveal a few weeks back that their sister is called “mandy” still has me 🤯 tristan, twaine, tremaine…….. and mandy. gonna assume it’s a nickname!)

Her real name is Tmandy :LOL:

The Love Actually bit was a bit stupid. Who hasn't seen Love Actually ?? On Alan Carr's Something About Movies a couple of weeks ago they showed a scene that was cut from the film. The bit where the kid is running through the airport being chased by security actually had him doing a whole load of acrobatics. Back flips, cartwheels, somersaults ... absolutely ridiculous. Thank god is wasn't included.