Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
I have to agree with the comments about not really liking Celebrity Gogglebox. The fact there have been no comments after tonight's programme possibly proves the point.

The problem I have with it is that I don't know many of the couples/groups and the ones I do know are boring as hell!

It was only Bez and Shaun who really made me LOL this evening, followed by Mo and Babatunde.
“There’s no T in ‘sliced’, mate.”

I completely agree with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
they really are.

the way they sit on that sofa really bugs me too - i know they probably do it so they’re both in frame but he just sort of lounges and takes all the room while she perches next to him.
I think he’s hot 🫣😂
But I really came to share my appreciation for Giles and Mary. I bloody love them 🥳

MrsWolf

VIP Member
I’ve just caught up with the latest episode. I have an unhealthy obsession with Roman 🤤

• Haha
  • Heart

Pat the Dog

VIP Member
Yet again Mo and Babs have been the most amusing this week. I cracked up with them singing and doing the actions to '2 Become 1'. In fact, they were featured the most tonight, not that I'm complaining but I wonder if the producers take notice of social media feedback as to which couples viewers prefer the most?

I found the programmes featured this week far more entertaining than previous ones so not a bad end to the series.

Roll on regular Gogglebox.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Clarkson’s Farm is surprisingly great, I watched all episodes basically back to back! Couldn’t believe it 🤣
I'm working through it at the moment. It's a genuinely great show, well worth a watch.

Just watching Clarkson basically be in awe of people who actually know what they are doing and do it so well. And him learning how to work a farm. Didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I have been. But it's great.

Kaleb deserves a spin off show where he goes to some place called Lon-don.
hqdefault.jpg

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I have just been reading this thread and the previous one, some hilarious comments 😂. I like most of the goggleboxers, some more than others, of course. I love the Siddiquis and the three Ts.

Abbie and Georgia really don't entertain me at all. I hope they are not as dim as they appear on the programme.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
The only good thing about that pair was their wee sausage dog puppy which was very cute.

I bet Lorraine is a total bitch lol, the whole super sweet persona is fake as hell.
I saw her once when her show came back from an ad break and she hadn’t realized. She was thunderous and shouting, then flipped a switch to ‘nice Lorraine’ when she realized they were back on air. It was quite shocking!

• Haha
  • Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Mary’s steadfast commitment and defence of tories/ bojo never fails to surprise me.
Susanna sat there asking Boris question like if he is honest.
Mary comments that Susanna acting like he's already guilty.
Like that's damn accurate. We've seen him lying about lockdown parties and he's been fined. He is a liar, he is guilty. Susanna was correct in assuming his guilt, because it's been proven.

And he just hung himself by not coming across like he cares.

I did like when Susanna called him out on not being honest with the are they doing enough to help with the cost of living crisis, he says they are doing everything they can, then suddenly they can do more.

Turns out without Piers Morgan sitting there blustering Susanna is a good interviewer when she wants to be.

• Heart

lilamay

VIP Member
I feel like some of the families are quite performative now, but I do still like Gogglebox. Sophie's laugh really annoys me though.

DigiDuino

Has gogglebox wrapped now? ☹
Yeah sadly, back in September though so not long without!

I've not really enjoyed the celebrity version as much - doesn't feel as authentic or funny somehow so I'm looking forward to the regular version!