Gogglebox #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone like me, and finding the whole Celebrity Googlebox so boring.
I think the one time I laughed last week was with Eamonn and Ruth.

Every single time Lorraine reviews the weekend TV on a Friday, she has a big pic of her and daughter Rosie on Googlebox.
Trying soooo hard to push Rosie into a career in TV.
Rosie has the personality of an gnat, sorry if that sounds cruel; but it is true.
& how Lorraine has remained on TV all these years, is truly beyond me!
Other celebs doing the same with their relatives.

Bin Celeb Googlebox and bring back the usual one. It is so boring.

I am giving up watching Googlebox, until the day to day people come back on.
I agree. I rarely laugh at CGB, it's so try hard. Much prefer normal GB.

Lorraine is so fake and and self-aware, like you say, trying to push her daughter into the industry.

Reactions: 10
I have to agree with the comments about not really liking Celebrity Gogglebox. The fact there have been no comments after tonight's programme possibly proves the point.

The problem I have with it is that I don't know many of the couples/groups and the ones I do know are boring as hell!

It was only Bez and Shaun who really made me LOL this evening, followed by Mo and Babatunde.

Reactions: 15
I have to agree with the comments about not really liking Celebrity Gogglebox. The fact there have been no comments after tonight's programme possibly proves the point.

The problem I have with it is that I don't know many of the couples/groups and the ones I do know are boring as hell!

It was only Bez and Shaun who really made me LOL this evening, followed by Mo and Babatunde.
“There’s no T in ‘sliced’, mate.”

I completely agree with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brilliant! I don't care whether it is staged or nor, the two of them crack me up 🤣
Comedy gold that one.... it’s interesting to see that Jonathan Ross had a large chunk of time on the show yesterday... and some, who are genuinely funny like Paul and Mel, didn’t get a lot of air time... maybe some celebrities bin it off when they don’t get much air time compared to time spent filming....

Reactions: 7
Comedy gold that one.... it’s interesting to see that Jonathan Ross had a large chunk of time on the show yesterday... and some, who are genuinely funny like Paul and Mel, didn’t get a lot of air time... maybe some celebrities bin it off when they don’t get much air time compared to time spent filming....
I was so grateful for Gogglebox last night, Wimbledon was excruciating 😔.... The Ross family got a lot if screen time, Honey needs to turn down the volume a bit, she had a death grip on that man .... in case he made a run for it😂...The size of their sofa😱...I liked Andi and Mikita, good addition.I am not familiar with the athletes but they were nice enough. The little ducks jumping out of te net and crossing the road....my nerves were shot😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who doesn’t like Mel and her brother? 🙊They seem to be trying too hard. She was perched on the end of her chair ready to dive to get the first word in.
We had even more celebs last night, makes it really choppy and hard to watch.
Martin made me laugh with the thumb trick 🤣

Tom Jones surprised me when he was on the other week, he was actually quite amusing. No idea who the silly girl with him was.

I love Nick and his niece they are always while funny.... agree with Johnathan Ross's daughter I would be mortified to do that in front of my parents awkward!!!!!

As they are almost lying down on their sofa rather than sitting down Jonathan Ross’s daughter Honey needs to be careful when she crosses her legs in a dress because of the camera angle

Jonathan’s son and Honey’s partner barely spoke. I’m not sure they needed to be there

It's the singer Anne-Marie. She's also on The Voice with him.
Thank you. I don't watch The Voice so your explanation now makes sense as I wondered who this random person with Sir Tom was.

I love Nick and his niece they are always while funny.... agree with Johnathan Ross's daughter I would be mortified to do that in front of my parents awkward!!!!!
I have to disagree. I can't stand Nick or his niece, both come across as trying too hard to be funny and entertaining. They remind me of Pete and Sophie on regular G/box.

Doesn't Jonathan's daughter have some emotional and physical issues? This could possibly explain her behaviour.

Reactions: 3
I thought his niece saying she only watched The Handmaid’s Tale (I think) because Kylie Jenner watched it, was absolutely cringeworthy.

As they are almost lying down on their sofa rather than sitting down Jonathan Ross’s daughter Honey needs to be careful when she crosses her legs in a dress because of the camera angle

Jonathan’s son and Honey’s partner barely spoke. I’m not sure they needed to be there
BIB
I think Honey has pretty much shown the world a fair bit already in her online photos…

• Haha
Another couple on Celebrity G/box replicating regulars - the two girls from Derry Girls = Abbie and Georgia from Durham. All of them not the sharpest knives in the drawer...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.