Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Half way though last nights show. Think it was an all black special (channel 4 being doing it all week). Gotta admit though, so far this has got to be one of the best episodes yet

Reactions: 11

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I've not been hugely into Gogglebox for a couple of series now, I usually have it on as I fall asleep.

And Bake Off - I'm over it. I watched the first episode of this series and just couldn't be bothered with it. So I haven't bothered. Shows naturally run their course when people are simply done with it. And they have both reached that point for me. Strictly is teetering on the brink as well for me. Adam and John's arses are the only thing keeping my attention.
I think the problem with Gogglebox now, is that it's been focusing more on politics. As soon as you start doing that, people will zone out. They should just keep to the TV shows as entertainment, not sure many people want to see politics on the show.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I can't believe that duck programme.

Someone actually pitched that and someone said 'that sounds fab'.

Can ou imagine the actress reading the script? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Sticks&Stones

I was delighted to see Mary and Marina back, they were really on a roll as well with the Bear Grylls line and when Marina was saying she loved the sand between her toes or something and Mary "I thought you were going to say something else". I love how they make each other laugh, same as Lee and Jenny.

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
That this morning clip is so daft that it's funny I mean who knew we should clean rugs with warm soapy water and a brush or put paper on a hot barbecue and extinguish with a fine water mister
"She has a degree in the blatantly obvious" 🤣🤣

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
What about the obviously set up part at the start of the programme?
Steven does some skipping indoors oh and his trousers fall down! How on earth did that happen? 🙄

50sGirl

VIP Member
  • Haha

Luna_Lovegood

I like the Siddiqui's, one of the brothers did a really good online training session for my students. I also like Sophie and Pete, the brothers (Tristan +2), the Malones, the Welsh couple. Giles and Mary make me laugh, though I wouldn't like them in real life. I also like the Leeds sisters.

Not keen on the Essex family or the man and woman (woman is always laid out on the sofa looking like she's ready to be hand fed grapes).

I wonder what's gone on with Paige (hence why I found this thread). She has a very high opinion of herself...

House of Tea

VIP Member
I don’t normally like Peter and his sister, but they were very funny tonight. They are not as try hard, it felt more natural.

bae x

I think the Baggs family (mainly the boys) need to realise that loud doesn't = funny. I can't be sure because I'm not them but I get the vibe they're obsessed with themselves and think they're the next big thing. Also LOVE that photo of Giles and Mary, he does look like a young Hugh! In the last two episodes we've had a close up talking dick and 2 sex scenes with nudity, I'm so sorry to whoever watches Gogglebox with their parents. 😂

emerald

VIP Member
Nah, I'm gonna have to give Gogglebox a miss from now on. I'm no prude but I'm sick of them choosing deliberately awkward, sex-scene programmes.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
god that episode of the repair shop really got me 🥲 i do think it’s lovely how emotional pete always is with things like that (and how sophie fully expects him to cry).

i wish they’d actually reacted to sam on eurovision though rather than randomly watching norway!

mrshb91

I was surprised to hear that Stephen and his husband have been together 9 years! Didn’t realise it was so long!

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member

He's done superb to go from nearly dying to being out and about lifting bags of shopping in just two months. SuperMan.
My first thought was should he be carrying bags while he has that halo on. Glad he is up and about.

• Haha

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
I like Shaun and Bez, Martin & Roman, I am warming to Mel & Paul.. although he needs to speak up a bit.. get rid of Laura Whitmore annoying, Jamie Carragher