Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

User name taken

VIP Member
Loved Mel C with her brother, can't believe he thought she was in a programme that she wasn't and turned out to be Mel B😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I barely remember her speaking tbh - only her Mum. The way they were nearly sitting on each others laps was always irritating.

House of Tea

VIP Member
What about the obviously set up part at the start of the programme?
Steven does some skipping indoors oh and his trousers fall down! How on earth did that happen? 🙄
They are obviously told to do this crap by the producers. All of them have a schtick of some sort.

Kiki999

Btw they play Naked Attraction all the time because they are made by the same production company as Gogglebox. You can see the names at the bottom when the show starts

• Sad
  • Angry

Smca53

VIP Member
Saoirse-Monica and Jamie-Lee ❤ !

I really love Nick and Liv’s uncle-niece relationship, they seem so close.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I love Nick and his niece they are always while funny.... agree with Johnathan Ross's daughter I would be mortified to do that in front of my parents awkward!!!!!
I thought his niece saying she only watched The Handmaid’s Tale (I think) because Kylie Jenner watched it, was absolutely cringeworthy.

As they are almost lying down on their sofa rather than sitting down Jonathan Ross’s daughter Honey needs to be careful when she crosses her legs in a dress because of the camera angle

Jonathan’s son and Honey’s partner barely spoke. I’m not sure they needed to be there
BIB
I think Honey has pretty much shown the world a fair bit already in her online photos…

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
2 political angles in one show 😴😴 there's so much TV and more enjoyable things they could be watching
i truly hate when they watch the news (unless it’s a funny or celebrity story) - it always drags the tone of the show down. like you say, there’s so much enjoyable stuff they could be watching.

i don’t watch made in chelsea but i could honestly watch a whole episode of googlebox watching just that. for some reason it’s a show that brings out the best in them 🤣

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
I’d love them to cut out the ‘skits’ and the amount of the tv clips we see and double the cast so we see less of each ‘group’ each episode. They get boring after a while, they’re always the same and they end up getting on my nerves because you see too much of them eg Jenny and lee, I thought they were funny and had a nice friendship but now I dislike lee a lot for the way he treats Jenny and I’m sick of watching him. There’s hardly any I like and usually only 1 of a group, we need more people to break it up.

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Anyone like me, and finding the whole Celebrity Googlebox so boring.
I think the one time I laughed last week was with Eamonn and Ruth.

Every single time Lorraine reviews the weekend TV on a Friday, she has a big pic of her and daughter Rosie on Googlebox.
Trying soooo hard to push Rosie into a career in TV.
Rosie has the personality of an gnat, sorry if that sounds cruel; but it is true.
& how Lorraine has remained on TV all these years, is truly beyond me!
Other celebs doing the same with their relatives.

Bin Celeb Googlebox and bring back the usual one. It is so boring.

I am giving up watching Googlebox, until the day to day people come back on.
I agree. I rarely laugh at CGB, it's so try hard. Much prefer normal GB.

Lorraine is so fake and and self-aware, like you say, trying to push her daughter into the industry.

Maid22

VIP Member
Just watching, that was bad between Jim Davidson and Ashley, Jim d really showed himself up as a total bellend!

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
I must say, he always gave me the creepies.
I am glad to hear that she is not taking any BS and got rid.
He ways reminded me of the character in the Catherine Tateshow ! (what are you like!)
He came across a some stereotypical Essex wide boy ..and desperate for a bit of fame! Good for her if he's been texting other women

grannypants

VIP Member
I really love Nick Grimshaw and his niece, they always crack me up! They have such natural chemistry it’s lovely

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
tmandy! god i want that to be true 🤣🤣

it was especially ridiculous to me that the girl with her mum and stepdad reeled off all the characters’ names in the first scene, then still pretended to be shocked when it was revealed that andrew lincoln’s character is in love with keira knightley. like you said, who HASN’T seen the whole sign scene. it gets parodied enough!
I love the three brothers. They're not used enough.

Kindred_

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t like Mel and her brother? 🙊They seem to be trying too hard. She was perched on the end of her chair ready to dive to get the first word in.
We had even more celebs last night, makes it really choppy and hard to watch.
Martin made me laugh with the thumb trick 🤣

Marylou

VIP Member
I really like Simon and his sister Jane, he's quick witted and doesn't come across as a try hard, they're both very natural. Also enjoying the new couple, Ronnie and Annie?? They add something to the show and are already way more entertaining than the elderly couple who are just boring.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Mica and Marcus are acting up for the cameras now.
they really are.

the way they sit on that sofa really bugs me too - i know they probably do it so they’re both in frame but he just sort of lounges and takes all the room while she perches next to him.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I enjoyed this weeks programme. A lot more fun than last weeks.

That Gwyneth Paltrow bollocks ... I can't believe people seriously buy into that. She must be pissing herself laughing :poop: