GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with sick children, is we can all understand it from a parental perspective.

but our children are not our belongings, we don’t get to override their rights for our own happiness, no matter what the cost.

I hope she doesn’t come to regret all this.
I'm just scared she's going to push these alternative therapies to the end where is body will give up slowly and he will suffer. Rather than stop everything now and let him see his life out the way he should be having fun! X

Reactions: 7
At no point over the last few years did they think to downsize their extortionate property?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
At no point over the last few years did they think to downsize their extortionate property?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
It honestly must be at least 8-10k a month, that location and its HUGE, massive balcony ect .. wouldn’t be surprised it’s not 10k a month plus just for the rent ( assuming it’s rented)

Reactions: 5
I'm just scared she's going to push these alternative therapies to the end where is body will give up slowly and he will suffer. Rather than stop everything now and let him see his life out the way he should be having fun! X
This is my worry. That lovely little girl Evelyn who died a few months ago, who Amy had mentioned before. Her parents made the tough tough decision to accept the fact nothing would help her. They allowed her to just be and to spend her last weeks and days surrounded by love, at home, being a kid. No added unnecessary stresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow the latest go fund me is already at 23k!

She needs to realise that no amount of money is going to save her boy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It honestly must be at least 8-10k a month, that location and its HUGE, massive balcony ect .. wouldn’t be surprised it’s not 10k a month plus just for the rent ( assuming it’s rented)
I’ve followed her for a while now and my heart breaks for him but this post did get to me a bit, they need money to continue to pay their bills; so to continue to fund their very lavish lifestyle large home, fancy car, designer clothes etc so they can not work and focus on Dilly, I can sympathise with not wanting to have to worry about money at a time like this but they’re always wearing the latest expensive clothes etc they could sell so much, that car is worth a fortune, they could downsize, but instead everyone else has to dig deep so they can keep it all, doesn’t sit right with me tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve followed her for a while now and my heart breaks for him but this post did get to me a bit, they need money to continue to pay their bills; so to continue to fund their very lavish lifestyle large home, fancy car, designer clothes etc so they can not work and focus on Dilly, I can sympathise with not wanting to have to worry about money at a time like this but they’re always wearing the latest expensive clothes etc they could sell so much, that car is worth a fortune, they could downsize, but instead everyone else has to dig deep so they can keep it all, doesn’t sit right with me tbh
Excatly this! You sell everything you own to be able to live aswell as paying for his treatments and then you turn to GFM if not! Not live in a apartment over looking the Thames whilst begging to found their lifestyle

Reactions: 12
You have hit the nail on the head about what makes me so uncomfortable about them. Poor Dillan has been poorly for almost 4 years. They had ample time to sort their finances. They’re living an extravagant lifestyle funded by kind strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You have hit the nail on the head about what makes me so uncomfortable about them. Poor Dillan has been poorly for almost 4 years. They had ample time to sort their finances. They’re living an extravagant lifestyle funded by kind strangers.
This. They never scaled back, still live in a very expensive apartment (not sure if it’s owned or not).

They could have cut back so much but didn’t and expected everyone else to pay for it.

I recall that she did a story a while back about making that awful decision to end treatment. This is what she needs to do now and focus on giving him the best of his remaining life. Take him places and let him smile and laugh.

I hope she reads here and realises that while we are not fond of her, we have his best interests at heart and she could do with taking some advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t honestly think if it was my child I could stop while there was even the slightest possibility, but I do know every hour he wasn’t having these treatments and was able to we would be making memories. I would also be living in the smallest houses/ flat I could manage for my family and have no luxuries before I asked a stranger for a penny.

Reactions: 4