Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
The day I had to come home from hospital without my son, I was physically sick and couldn't stop shaking. I still remember how horrific and raw those first days were, and it was unthinkable having to talk to undertakers/registrars etc. The fact that she can be begging for money? I'm sorry her poor son was so poorly but feck me, this is grifting at a whole new level.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

swimming

VIP Member
Sorry but I’ve got to say this. Dilly isn’t even cold yet and she’s plugging for more money.

absolutely disgraceful. Get off the internet. Look after yourself and your other children. You are not the only family in the world to lose a child to cancer.

rest in peace baby

Reactions: 40

bella246xox

Wow. She has no shame at all. A whole new go fund me for his funeral and bills.
50K target.
guess this is her last chance to use him as her cash cow, similar to Ashley Cain / Safiyya Vorajee. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

swimming

VIP Member
Second post in a matter of minutes from me….. I’m on one now.

the comments are so kind as well. Kind hearted, nice, genuine people donating their own money to her. She’s not on the bones of her arse. I’ve never seen her in rags.
Just be done with it all now ffs. This has really pissed me off because people will continue to hand their money over! It’s up to them of course but it’s not even been 24 hours yet.

100% she had that speech typed out months ago too. All ready to just press submit when the time was right
Makes me feel sick.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Disgraceful! Give up/sell your apartment then, where Dilly felt at peace. He’s at peace somewhere else now so downsize and live within your means like the rest of us. And why not try paying for your own child’s funeral. The last thing you can do for him Amy. Bury him, cremate him, whatever, but don’t rely on strangers with big hearts to pick up the bill. You probably won’t read this though, already packing your suitcases for your next holiday again using your dead son as an excuse. Lay your son to rest then get to work you lazy pair of grifters! I sound heartless, I’m not, believe me, but that latest post has astounded me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
It's the people telling DIlly to "keep fighting" that piss me off. You don't fight cancer, cancer fights you. As if that poor little darling has any control over what's happening to his body :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

HotDawg

VIP Member
How do family members pay their bills while they aren’t working? I do get peoples issues with this family but I think there is a much bigger picture. I know of at least 2 other families who have had go fund me’s fully support their lifestyle while they had a sick child all be it on a smaller level. These just didn’t have as big reach as Amy so people didn’t know about it

If they’d ONLY asked for money at D’s end of life,
If they’d ONLY asked for funds to pay their bills rather than the bills of their family members too,
If they hadn’t gone on multiple expensive holidays and day trips funded by other people,
If they didn’t live in a ridiculously expensive home,
If they didn’t show off their top of the range car,
If they didn’t consistently dress in very expensive clothes,
If they hadn’t spent years asking strangers for money,
If they showed signs of trying to live a less extravagant and over the top lifestyle over the last 4 years and attempted to live within their means….
……..then I’d agree with you.

That said, despite my views on their grifting, their baby is dying and it’s tragic. D’s parents can apply for benefits, it’s not much but it’s what they’re there for.

Reactions: 27

bella246xox

I see Oz hasn't shared the GFM page at all
I feel like he is genuinely cut up on another level and money is not at the forefront of his brain right now, as you would expect from a normal parent who has lost their young child after a gruelling battle. (She will prob make him share it now)

———

also , it’s at £62K now she asked for £50K! Why not close the GFM now, such a money hungry greedy bitch! She’s actually repulsive and I hope one day she sees how messed up this is.

• Wow

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I was waiting for this post.... totally expected it from her! Your sons body isn't even cold yet and your asking for 50k!
You spent £40k or even more on treatments that wouldn't and hasn't worked on your son!(yes I know you try everything but after so many treatments and nothing has changed then you'd stop them especially when she knew he hated them too) You put your own feelings before that of your son's pain!

How many families are out there going or about to go through the same heartbreak and in debt, having time of unpaid and having to pay for a funeral but they will do it by managing what little funds they have or borrow of family/friends or a friend may set up a GFM (probably the first one they have done) for a little amount......

I'm sorry but £50k is a lot for what is needed (yes change the total to 50k if it got near that amount but don't start with it)! She's just got money grabber written all over her! Why should people donate to buy her a holiday! Yes she's lost her son but many hundreds of other people have and haven't been able to away.....

Sorry for the rant but it's the lowest of the low begging for money!

• Heart

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
This is completely immoral what she is doing now.
Whilst I have no doubt she loved dllly and left no stone unturned to help him fight this disease, why can she not understand that the world owes her nothing. Surely there's money left over from what's already raised to cover the funeral? Who has the luxury of taking a break to recover from the loss of a loved one? If you can't fund it yourself then wait till you can through hard work and graft. Amy has my sincerest condolences but this is a new low. When I read that poor dilly had passed away, my own money worries paled into insignificance and I planned to treat them after I pick them up from nursery and school.
Rest in peace Dillan

Reactions: 26
On the Go fund me

“ I would like to honor dilly in the best way possible, but also in a sensible way. We would really like to take some time away, take his ashes somewhere nice and make up for lost time with the girls. Possibly pay some rent in advance for a while to relieve the stress of this”

Wow …. Not even 24 hours since he died
She has this all pre planned and typed out!!!!

Reactions: 25

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I have a feeling that Mum is an ardent google trained medic - and she has probably sent the medical team in hospital round the bend. I was told very kindly by a hospice nurse to stay off the internet as it didn't help anyone at that stage and they'd answer every single question that I had.

I'm pretty horrified that it seems to be a growing trend that parents "sell" their childrens' last moments to the 'Gram/Facebook. It is so very wrong on every level and I really think that it needs to be stopped legally and morally.

• Heart

JingleBells21

I’m very sad about Dillan, no child should have to go through 4 years of awful treatments only for them to be futile. He deserved a better chance at life.
I have previously been admiring of Amy, her openness and her courage in the face of such adversity. I think Dillan mignt have passed a long time ago if not for her tenacity in having him treated in the US. Asking people to fund medical treatments is one thing but then asking people to fund £10k per month treatments from some quack company who prey on the wealthy was too much.
I have no doubt that having a child with extreme medical issues is financially crippling, their living costs would be way higher than the average family but surely you’d have done something about this before now? I’m quite shocked she’s set up another GFM. They have wealthy friends with holiday homes - surely someone could lend them a villa for a family holiday. I suspect this GFM will skyrocket and then she’ll face a backlash because people will be questioning where it’s all gone.
It never fails to make me sad the disparity between those with ‘status’ who can get people to put their hands in their pocket and those who don’t have that chance. It just doesn’t seem right

Tofino

VIP Member
She’s raised nearly £40k in 4 hours on the back of her little boys death. I know I sound harsh saying that but it’s the truth. And she’s gained around 10k followers over the last couple of days.
It’s still not even been 24hrs since the poor boy passed away. I deleted my earlier post due to the tattle comment on her grid post but I’ll say again that I’ve never known a parent to create a gofundme 18hrs after their child died. Not only created but shared a post and updated her link in her bio. Usually it’s family members or friends and even then I feel it’s in poor taste to do it so soon. Even in the most sudden of circumstances, why would money be in your first thoughts? I’m well aware people grieve differently but begging online for money is not a grief response surely!

They were also in a position where they were already raising money to help cover time off work and bills so there is literally no immediate need for money unless they are spending well beyond their means anyway.

Daisyneck454

IMG_6389.png
IMG_6390.png
IMG_6393.png

This is just an absolute disgrace, she should show what all this money has went to. My heart is broke for the family but pulling on heart strings of others by saying they might have to give up their apartment is just wrong.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

busylass

Chatty Member
She’s raised nearly £40k in 4 hours on the back of her little boys death. I know I sound harsh saying that but it’s the truth. And she’s gained around 10k followers over the last couple of days.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23