Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I don't get the begging for help with london transport either, as if you'd even be giving that headspace....

He looks so poorly :confused:

Reactions: 5

Justrealising

Chatty Member
The day I had to come home from hospital without my son, I was physically sick and couldn't stop shaking. I still remember how horrific and raw those first days were, and it was unthinkable having to talk to undertakers/registrars etc. The fact that she can be begging for money? I'm sorry her poor son was so poorly but feck me, this is grifting at a whole new level.
I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine losing a child 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 4

bella246xox

Nice little GFM plug at the end. Posted with Amy’s permission (7hrs ago) so has presumably been discussed sometime in the 48hrs since her son died.

the dad shared this post … 71K now. Are they going to claim the funeral is 50k like Ashley and Safiyya did 🙄

Hedylamar

Imagine losing him in theatre ffs and not letting him pass peacefully in bed. I'm seriously shocked at how the hospital are managing his care - surely a hospice would have been a better environment where they're not treating aggressively.
Very sadly he might be too poorly for end of life care in a hospice

Tofino

VIP Member
Nice little GFM plug at the end. Posted with Amy’s permission (7hrs ago) so has presumably been discussed sometime in the 48hrs since her son died.

• Angry

HotDawg

VIP Member
Genuine question as I don’t know but I wondered if there are places available at hospices for children? I recently lost an elderly adult family member and she waited a while for a hospice bed. They talked about a nursing home as sadly, there aren’t many hospice beds even in London.

Reactions: 3

EAD

VIP Member
Did he come from money originally?
I see he looks to be friends with Aston Merrygold in 2015.

HotDawg

VIP Member
£66k raised. That would cover a lovely special goodbye send off for Dillan - he deserves that honour. The rest could be donated.

• Wow

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I’ve just had a nose at his highlights and I’m even angrier now looking at that huge apartment with the big balconies. Even if it’s rented, why continue to live there if you can’t afford it. Definitely got to be up to their ear holes in debt and danger. Everybody else seems to be getting through this cost of living crisis by the skin of their arse and they’re living like fucking celebrities yet begging ordinary people for more money.. for fucking bills and a holiday and their own sons funeral.

Who actually are they? What do they actually do? She’s a past it radio something or other from Manchester and he’s a pretend hedge Fund Manager. Flash cars, nanny, endless holidays, his vast array of posh suits and his preening and posing makes me wanna boke 🤢 any ounce of sympathy I may have had for them has dissolved.

Should be fucking ashamed of themselves. Sorry for the rant and cursing but my god I shouldn’t have looked at them highlights on his page. It’s made me positively apoplectic with rage tonight 😡
---

oguzakse
She was a direct accounts manager for global so not really in the heart of the station or anything!

• Wow

Aussie

VIP Member
They’ve had more holidays than I’ve had hot dinners!

Struggling so much but Amy drives a £60k car with personalised reg and wear a Moncler coat 😆

Has anyone got screen shots of the comments of her being called out or have they already been deleted?
They have been deleted

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Hasn’t even been a day. I think when she can no longer exploit dilly's cancer she’ll move on to Aiyla’s autism
I also thought this. Their lives have been completely consumed for four years by Dillan's illness, I could understand needing to finding something new to focus on.

I have found the old fundraising page for when they were buying toys for the children's hospitals. I really hope they pursue this again, it should be his legacy.

Reactions: 2