Glowupwith_becca #5 Beccas Bridal Era - The cuddles are “epic” but the hen do is pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How nice to be able to decide you’re going to ‘adjust your wake up time’ according to the season 🙄 In reality, most of us have actual jobs which dictate when we rise from our pits and there’s duck all we can do about it. Not sure my boss would accept ‘I’m in my autumnal era’ as a valid reason for rocking up an hour late.

Don’t even get me started on “I just decided to have a bubble bath, so I had a bubble bath!” 😑
Rebecca needs to calm the duck down she is out of control 😂
It reminds me of those kids on Tumblr who would be like “I just came into Pete’s house and grabbed an APPLE hahahaha I’m so RANDOM”

Reactions: 1
How nice to be able to decide you’re going to ‘adjust your wake up time’ according to the season 🙄 In reality, most of us have actual jobs which dictate when we rise from our pits and there’s duck all we can do about it. Not sure my boss would accept ‘I’m in my autumnal era’ as a valid reason for rocking up an hour late.

Don’t even get me started on “I just decided to have a bubble bath, so I had a bubble bath!” 😑

I change my wake up time in the winter cos am I duck running before work when it’s pitch black 😂 but I also have to change my working hours to then have a longer lunch. I wish I could do what she does 😒
---
Rebecca needs to calm the duck down she is out of control 😂
It reminds me of those kids on Tumblr who would be like “I just came into Pete’s house and grabbed an APPLE hahahaha I’m so RANDOM”

She’s out of control whilst being TOO in control

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree with the person who said she’s down because her holiday was just for content and it didn’t go how she wanted it to. It’s all very very weird and I would LOVE to know what Chris family think of her, if he was my brother I would be so worried

Reactions: 8
Quote from only murders in the building
Love a ritual too much it becomes an obsession. And then later becomes your downfall.
(Not am exact quote as I didn't get to type quick enough haha. But you get the gist)

Reactions: 6
Im just gunna say it.. I think she just needs a big filling meal, and a proper good shag. Will sort her right out
She's so uptight its hard to watch 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought you meant she’s admitted to listening back to her podcast for like you know, self editing, awareness and stuff like that.

I can’t believe she’s listening to her own podcast while out on a run. That is delulu

Reactions: 8
Imagine having all that time to naval gaze?! She needs to step outside her bubble start volunteering get involved in her community join a running group do something for others. That’s when she might start to realise what fulfilment a looks like.

The dress she has posted that she’s wearing to her friends wedding is awful. I don’t get her taste in clothes at all. It’s the sort of thing my mother in law would wear on holiday

Reactions: 4
She's got awful taste in clothes! I don't think she always has as I remember commenting on a video before she met Chris asking where her jacket was from. I wouldn't wear anything she wears now though

Reactions: 1
Those trust pilot reviews are totting up and they are all so consistent . At what point does she address the reality of cultish tactics and that she is essentially running her own mlm

that most recent one is absolutely fascinating. You can tell they obviously really bought into it but then equally have really come through it and now see it for what it is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.