Glowupwith_becca #4 Fugly shoes, won’t drink booze. #freechris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It raises an interesting question. What would she have done if one of her maids of honour had accepted the invite to go on holiday but didn’t want to be part of photos/videos for socials? What would be more important to her, the company of her friends or her content? Personally, I would be fuming if I was being used for content constantly whilst trying to enjoy my holiday. Bearing in mind she’s likely making money from these posts.
I think that's a really interesting point. Her maids of honour probably paid to go and yet are being used to fund Becca.

Reactions: 2
She must be trolling us. I can’t believe a grown woman, in her thirties, would willingly make and post this content online. All she wants is to say she’s had these moments for her bride check list.

Attachments

Thread suggestion

Becca's bridal era - bows and rent-a-friend on a staged hen. Epic cuddles scheduled in.

Reactions: 8
JFC what did I just watch, just when I thought she couldn’t get any worse 🤣 but seriously I hope she paid for her friends to go on this trip where it’s all been about creating cringey content. Also I feel it would be so difficult to be friends with someone like Becca who wants to basically talk about and create content about how ‘amazing’ she is, like you can tell those two girls are completely under her control and must do as she says. Why would you want a friendship like that? I don’t understand it

Beccas self love is a sham, she says you’re not successful unless you’ve found a man

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion -

#5 - my names Becca and I wanna be Barbie, but no Ken I won’t go party!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
JFC what did I just watch, just when I thought she couldn’t get any worse 🤣 but seriously I hope she paid for her friends to go on this trip where it’s all been about creating cringey content. Also I feel it would be so difficult to be friends with someone like Becca who wants to basically talk about and create content about how ‘amazing’ she is, like you can tell those two girls are completely under her control and must do as she says. Why would you want a friendship like that? I don’t understand it
She’s not even tagging in her friends in the reels, she follows Grace on TikTok and insta ( unless they’re too embarrassed 😂)

She is not okay in anyway shape or form

What is this hen do? Her friends don't even seem to know her and are just accessories? She posts photos of her with her hair and make up done and her friends are just there looking a bit tit? She ignores them in the videos

I want to know how they planned it. Did she send a packing list? Like 4 all black outfits, 1 all pink. Only black socks. You must pay for this villa and we have to eat boring salads with one slice of halloumi. No alcohol. I reckon her friends have a secret hip flask to get them through

Everything is so so self centred. Like I get it's a hen do, but its bleeping weird to make only 2 friends dress in all black while you dress in all white for a hike.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why her friends have gone on this trip. No way on earth im shelling out my hard earned cash on a holiday to listen to Becca drone on constantly about the wedding ( which I’m sure is all she she talked about) . What a strange bunch of people

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.