Glowupwith_becca #4 Fugly shoes, won’t drink booze. #freechris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would honestly be as well going on holiday by herself she has no interest in anyone else . I can’t believe she persuaded two people to go with her . What’s the back story are they all “friends” due to her “programme” or do they go way back ?

Reactions: 2
She would honestly be as well going on holiday by herself she has no interest in anyone else . I can’t believe she persuaded two people to go with her . What’s the back story are they all “friends” due to her “programme” or do they go way back ?
There was a video the other day where she talks about this. One was definitely from social media but she said they both knew her before her “glow up” 🤢

Also do we think they were only allowed to pack black clothes? Imagine being told what clothes you can bring on holiday!

Reactions: 3
It’s actually so depressing that people are spending money to go on holiday purely to make content, because let’s be honest that’s all this trip is. What’s happened to just going away and enjoying yourself?! Fair enough if you vlog while away or post photos you’ve taken but everything about Becca’s hen feels pre planned purely for the content. It’s such a waste!

Reactions: 4
It’s not just hiking guys. These are epic hikes. That’s what makes a hen do, don’t you know.

Reactions: 5
Her 2 mates in black must be blood boiling. And those matching bows they look like overgrown toddlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The hiking outfit. I cannot. I just…no.
you can just imagine everyone looking at her and thinking ‘wtf’ …

Also the side eye she keeps throwing her taller friend! What’s that about?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So the friends all in black today. They look like they are in mourning. Or like Bunny MacDougall in S€x and the City. She wore those big bows.

I wouldn't mind if they were out on a bender wearing those. It would be funny. But for hiking and walking around sober..?!

Also, why is the shorter mute friend only in the pictures? I wonder did the older one have a word and say "keep me off your socials"?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The awkward poses, the mates in black, those bleeping BRIDE SOCKS!!! 🤯

What is her whole personality going to be once she’s married? Imagine when gets pregnant, god help us all.

‘It’s 10am, it’s time to Wean. And. Glow guys!! Baby Bland is having a protein boob milk yoghurt, some frrrreshhhh carrot sticks and that thing they crawled into the kitchen for - a rusk trrrreat!!’ Then a 5 mile hike on the play mat [head wobble/inane grin]

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she drags our syllables in words with the head wobble air hand wave just absolutely ends me 🤣🤣🤣

What grown woman agrees to go on a holdiay and be dictated too only to wear black in photos ? I’m sorry but I think they all need an intervention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.