Glastonbury 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave Grohl will have a stage named after him at this rate 😂
I love how he just pooped up everywhere this year. Still slightly surprised he never came out with Elton & QotSA just to complete the full set of days!

Reactions: 5
Oasis won’t happen - I really, really hope they never reform despite absolutely loving them but the crowd would be awful. Absolutely awful. 🙈
I saw Oasis headline years ago. They were absolutely awful. We were laughing because they were so bad and it was like watching a tribute band in a pub. Quite a big mix of people in the crowd though.

I wish Glasto would return to its more alternative roots. It’s turning into Coachella with the big acts and all the wannabe influencer types turning up.

Reactions: 8
I was/am a massive spice girls fan (90s kids) but I can’t imagine anything worse than them playing Glastonbury. They really don’t have the same live performance skills as people like Beyoncé, Lizzo, Taylor etc. can’t see it happening and don’t think it should.

Reactions: 3
I love how he just pooped up everywhere this year. Still slightly surprised he never came out with Elton & QotSA just to complete the full set of days!
He was busy serving chicken in the food trucks when they were playing. :ROFLMAO:

I agree about Oasis, there'd be too many pissed up blokes throwing pints of piss everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Would love Duran Duran to do Glasto too, saw them in Hyde park last year and they are still brilliant live. They’ve expressed an interest but say they need the right slot, guess they want to headline vs doing a legends set?

Reactions: 4
I’d love to see Miley…not even ashamed…her pre Super Bowl set is flipping amazing!! It’s on Deezer ‘Attention Live’ or something. I flipping love it!!! I have pre reg for TS for Dublin but doubt we’ll get tickets. Would rather see Miley though tbh. We are also going to take a punt on Glastonbury 24 for our 10yr anniversary but not hopeful for that either atm.
Yassss me too
Loved Nothing Breaks Like a Heart with mark ronson
People know more of her hits than they realise

Reactions: 2
Great shout 😊
---

Absolutely! They’re brilliant live and have a much larger body of work than many people realise, I think.
They’d be great 😊

Madness have now joined cher as my favourite choices.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.