Glastonbury 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would start a thread as full line up and stage times are out this lunchtimes (go to their twitter link of the website is showing you 2022 still).

And if anyone is interested The Churnups on Fri Pyramid are Pulp under a pseudonym, gutted cos they clash with Courteeners the only band I wanted to see this year!

Reactions: 2
Thinking my Friday night is going to be cabaret then arcadia.
Cabaret looks class on Fri night, but I’d feel guilty spending so much time sitting down so early in to the festival, now come Sunday I’ll be there in the corner with my shoes off! (Promise to keep my socks on tho, no one deserves to be faced with that 5 days in)

Poster_2023_4x5_M4y_upd4t3_1912.png

I think this is the most up to date poster I'm not sure. Will be seeing Arctic Monkeys, Warpaint and The War On Drugs before Glastonbury but will probably still check them out again. Looking forward to Lana too. Hate Guns N Roses and Elton should be quietly on the legends stage or something out the way.

Does anybody know why Pulp are using a pseudonym?
I’m guessing that it was initially just going to be a fully secret set and go on the line up as tba like those still listed at Woodsies (stupid name) and Park, it is only a 45min set despite being late on the bill.

No idea why the name, to stop rumours of anyone else and a big crush?
---
View attachment 2206779

I think this is the most up to date poster I'm not sure. Will be seeing Arctic Monkeys, Warpaint and The War On Drugs before Glastonbury but will probably still check them out again. Looking forward to Lana too. Hate Guns N Roses and Elton should be quietly on the legends stage or something out the way.
I saw Elton at the beginning of his final tour, seems like decades ago now, he puts on a good show, agree with you about Guns and Roses, heard they were a last min sub although people can’t agree whether it was for Taylor Swift or Rihanna

Reactions: 1
The Churn Ups now have a website and it doesn’t smack of Pulp tbh, perhaps the rumours of it being The Foos holds more water.

People are saying that Pulp are there but over at Woodsies (stupid name). The Pretenders are pretty much confirmed for Sat Park btw. Guess that’s one way of stopping a large crowd up there!

Take it back about Churn Ups being Pulp, letter from Dave on the Foos FB page seems to confirm rumours it’s them
IMG_0606.jpeg

Anybody there?

First year in ages for me that I'm not there (years when the festival's been on anyway) as I normally work on an event there each year but there wasn't room for us this year :cry:

Shall be watching on the BBC but there's so much entertainment that goes on that they never ever cover or even touch on, can't believe they've apparently sent 1000 people this year and they still miss so much. With that many crew there they ought to have 20 simultaneous live streams up and running all day!

Reactions: 3
Disappointed that bbc I player only had 1 live stream
Theres more than that, live streams for Pyramid/Others/Woodsie/park/West Holts. Then a stream that looks like its a mix of all stages.
I'm going to try watch as much as I can looking forward to seeing some acts i've not heard as much of

I'd forgot just how many hits Texas had their sets full of them. I was hoping to watch Far From Saints on Sunday but no stream on Avalon so hoping TV might show at least 1 song

Reactions: 1
Theres more than that, live streams for Pyramid/Others/Woodsie/park/West Holts. Then a stream that looks like its a mix of all stages.
I'm going to try watch as much as I can looking forward to seeing some acts i've not heard as much of
It was only showing one on my TV but I found them a on my pad just in time to watch texas which was ace

I'd forgot just how many hits Texas had their sets full of them. I was hoping to watch Far From Saints on Sunday but no stream on Avalon so hoping TV might show at least 1 song
Love abit of Texas,she's really good live!
Who are you looking forward to seeing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.