Glastonbury 2023/2024 #2 because we haven't finished talking about music yet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving this Keane set, banger after banger after banger….

Cant wait for Coldplay tonight, the absolute peak of festival headliners, they certainly know how to put on a show

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched much yet, need to do some catching up. Janelle Monae is one of my favourite artists ever, can’t wait to watch her on the pyramid stage tomorrow 🤩

Reactions: 1
Just catching up on the Keane set, their music is so soothing. I watched Bombay Bicycle Club earlier & loved it

Reactions: 7
Just discussing the flags with my husband…started off with me asking - what would you put on a flag?…which then unlocked a memory of a flag we would always see when watching Glastonbury on tv…but I can’t fully recall the flag…I am 90% sure it was something like ‘ben(something) is/was here’ it’s driving me mad. I have tried to Google but no joy. I feel like it was a white background with black lettering.

Why are Coldplay headlining AGAIN? Unimaginative, no band needs to headline 5 times. duck off.
I thought it was meant to be a female-orientated headliner event this year?

Just an odd choice and we have a lot of options

Honestly the lineup this year in general is doing nothing for me

Reactions: 4
Just discussing the flags with my husband…started off with me asking - what would you put on a flag?…which then unlocked a memory of a flag we would always see when watching Glastonbury on tv…but I can’t fully recall the flag…I am 90% sure it was something like ‘ben(something) is/was here’ it’s driving me mad. I have tried to Google but no joy. I feel like it was a white background with black lettering.
as a succession fan, the “kendal in the wind” one from last year has stayed with me 🤣 there’s always some great ones though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it’s driving me mad…haven’t seen it this year…was definitely a B-something

as a succession fan, the “kendal in the wind” one from last year has stayed with me 🤣 there’s always some great ones though!
---
Anyway…aside from that. My flag would say ‘I’m claustrophobic Darren!!!!’ Cause I am…shout out Gemma Collins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4