Glastonbury 2023/2024 #2 because we haven't finished talking about music yet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw Fix You - the crowd singing back was amazing. They said they’re going to finish the set with a song I’ve never heard of - wish they finished with a big well known nostalgic one!

Reactions: 7
I just remembered when they did the collaboration with Viola Beach, can’t believe it was 8 years ago now. That was a really lovely thing to do.
---
Chris Martin’s vigorous hip thrusting when playing the piano is somewhat distracting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Was really enjoying Disclosure until Sam Smith popped up, oh well...overall a great gig, more up for it than Jungle yesterday, who were disappointingly beige.

Reactions: 6
I posted before about Coldplay playing for free hence the headline slot in difficult times but having seen Michael Eavis this weekend I suspect he hasn’t got many festivals left in him, he and the band are very close and he probably wanted to see them perform for a last time.

We were in the Pyramid field for most of the afternoon to get a good spot, I was blown away by Little Simz, check her out if you haven’t caught her yet

• Heart
Reactions: 13
posted before about Coldplay playing for free hence the headline slot in difficult times but having seen Michael Eavis this weekend I suspect he hasn’t got many festivals left in him, he and the band are very close and he probably wanted to see them perform for a last time.
Someone I know says he has cancer but I think it’s because the man’s 88. He does seem to have aged quite a bit in the past few years and I guess Covid and the worries with the festival haven’t helped. I believe next year might be a fallow year so the next festival could be when Michael’s 90.
The more I’ve read about Coldplay over the past day the more I’ve come to like them. I take back my previous negative comments. Maybe it’s because I find Chris Martin a bit of a cliche haha.

Reactions: 6
The more I’ve read about Coldplay over the past day the more I’ve come to like them. I take back my previous negative comments. Maybe it’s because I find Chris Martin a bit of a cliche haha.
I just find his voice really weak and whiny and I can't get past that!
---
We were in the Pyramid field for most of the afternoon to get a good spot, I was blown away by Little Simz, check her out if you haven’t caught her yet
Excellent shout. She was Flawless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4