Glamfairysworld #13 Another day, another pint of coffee on the stretched lawn.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Building her empire lol.

View attachment 2967011
View attachment 2967012
View attachment 2967013
View attachment 2967014

Do the people who post this crap, not fact-check their statements.
This lady has been known by her middle name Nikki since birth and her married surname is Haley.

So her full name is correct. 🤷‍♀️

From wiki.
Haley has been known by her middle name, Nikki, a Punjabi name meaning "little one", since she was born.

View attachment 2967015
View attachment 2967016
Thank you for sharing. I am one of the blocked And get fomo when i see on here that she has posted some tit 😂

Reactions: 4
Didn’t take long for her to post a garden story after the grass had been cut😂 you could see just by the colour that it was the first cut. Hardly the perfect Instagram garden especially with the new addition of the cheap garden furniture.
Let’s see the tree that you and Bossman planted to sit under and talk 😂 let’s see the grave stone chilling a round the edge that only got half done.
How are the plastic plants doing I wonder? Bet they still look really good 🤔🤣🤣
Is the concrete slab needing another coat of paint this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"it's boss man's birthday today, I wonder if he will take me shopping"

Boomerang videos are so 2018, Afsana.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, she hates anyone else being the centre of attention doesn't she. Heaven forbid "Bossman" (🤢) should have a birthday and want to spend it how he chooses. She's such a spoilt brat - although she'd take that as compliment!

Reactions: 5
Is that not blatantly advertising a key to your restaurant in your car that someone could take? WTF 😳

Reactions: 3
NYC for a overnight trip 😴 who's looking after the feral children this time? She honestly believes everyone is jealous of her grimmy life 🫣

But why?? They've only just come back from nyc, what, a month ago??

Old make up she's had for "very many years". Nice.
Once opened make up has a shelf life for a reason Afsana. I can just imagine the bugs that have festered in that over the years. 😷😷

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Love the colours in the palette yet she's not wearing the colour from the palette. What a tosser.

Reactions: 6