Glam_fairy_cleans #8 Isn’t glam, never cleans, greasy hair and fake McQueens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grim’s response to Stacey’s room makeover for Joe. Is this what the ‘party room’ is going to be like 😆😆🙄
I saw this 😂
Like what is she taking inspiration from?
the non existence of a window vac? upcycled old lady furniture?

so many questions grim!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think we’ve ever seen it 🤔
Much like everything else except her dirty clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think we’ve ever seen it 🤔
Much like everything else except her dirty clothes 😂
The last we saw was the day the delivery man brought some stuff and she said she phoned the company he worked for to grass him up for asking for £5 to deliver. Last it was shown and it was only a patch of ground. She’s mentioned it loads but never shown it. We all said at the time that winter was not the time for getting a garden shed built!

Reactions: 7
The last we saw was the day the delivery man brought some stuff and she said she phoned the company he worked for to grass him up for asking for £5 to deliver. Last it was shown and it was only a patch of ground. She’s mentioned it loads but never shown it. We all said at the time that winter was not the time for getting a garden shed built!
Ahhh yes that was it. Poor man.
Very quiet today, must be another day in bed 🛌

Reactions: 9
Crapsana is really doing my head in now with her constant talk about how busy she is and “back to the grime tomorrow”. Shut up about it! It’s doesn’t make it true just because you keep saying it!
We all know where you live. We can show what really goes on in that sad little life of yours. We also know where your restaurants are. We could be there and you wouldn’t even know. Pipe down love. We are ALL busy! That’s what life is!

I’m sorry for ranting but some of us ACTUALLY work! We don’t go on about it like she does.

“I had to do some work before I saw my friends”?????? What the heck does that mean?

I’m just going to stop watching her stories for a few days and catch-up from you lovely lot. I’m sick of her “Uhms” after every sentence too. What can she possibly be doing at a restaurant where there are partner’s running them, and a chef who is the main heart of a food business. What’s her job? What errands? All sounds like bull to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys, I think when she's referring to work, she's actually going in to use the printer to print off her returns labels

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys, I think when she's referring to work, she's actually going in to use the printer to print off her returns labels
But we know they have a massive duck off printer in the house cos she showed us all it stuck on a shelf in her poor eldest sons bedroom 🤬
Those poor boys have nothing decent for themselves. I think it’s telling that she never did a 3rd bedroom reveal because she went on so much about it being her ‘middle boys’ room when really we know him and Mr Isa share a room and a double bed. Poor buggers. She could have at least got them bunk beds or something more suiting 2 little boys. But no, she just wants a dull grey crushed velvet shrine to the Master of Huns Hinch.

• Wow
But we know they have a massive duck off printer in the house cos she showed us all it stuck on a shelf in her poor eldest sons bedroom 🤬
Those poor boys have nothing decent for themselves. I think it’s telling that she never did a 3rd bedroom reveal because she went on so much about it being her ‘middle boys’ room when really we know him and Mr Isa share a room and a double bed. Poor buggers. She could have at least got them bunk beds or something more suiting 2 little boys. But no, she just wants a dull grey crushed velvet shrine to the Master of Huns Hinch.
I completely missed that! She's an absolute show, and I maintain the husband is just as bad for allowing it

Reactions: 8
bleeping loves that filter doesn't she. She's so far up her dirty bumhole

You look duck ALLLLL like that in real life you scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Day 22 gel eye patches
Day 23 MISSING!!!
Day 24 hair gummies (quick google showed these as a hot deal in Home Bargains in 2019, better check that expiry date Lucy! 😱

Says she out and when she gets back home she’ll check for the missing item. But over the road neighbours car clearly seen through her car window! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can you go out with friends and leave your kids 🤯

also that filter attention is rubbish you change the lip size yourself 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Just a quick observation. If someone you’d never met had gifted you a £100 velvetiser that you were over the moon with, would you not story yourself making a hot chocolate or even show one made or you drinking one in your morning mug pic? Seems like it may never get used or even seen again?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just a quick observation. If someone you’d never met had gifted you a £100 velvetiser that you were over the moon with, would you not story yourself making a hot chocolate or even show one made or you drinking one in your morning mug pic? Seems like it may never get used or even seen again?! 🤔
I reckon they buy themselves these things, put up a post pretending another hun has bought it and then return it. Wierdos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.